Reviews for Misadventures in Babysitting
NewDrWhoFan chapter 2 . 1/31/2008
Little Jack was just too cute with his bevvy of beauties ;)
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
The whole bit was wonderful, but the last line was just perfect!
Leah's Lovely chapter 3 . 1/25/2008
Aw. Kids are so cute, especially baby Jack. The Doctor is such a good da too!
this account will be dead soon chapter 3 . 1/24/2008
**Hugs** LOVED! *_*
Gollum's Fish chapter 3 . 1/24/2008
Hello there! D'you know, I'm actually loving this story! I don't normally read this kind of story, because I find that they are appaullingly done ... but this isn't one of those. This is excellent: your characters are well-formed (even the developing ones!), and your humourous scenes have made me laugh out loud more than any I've read in a long time. I ate the entire lot with my eyes in one sitting - well, lying, actually: long day at uni, evil presentation, no sleep the night before, so I'm in bed reading fan fics. Best way to spend my time, in my opinion, when there is work of this quality to be read.

Many thanks for lightening my day up!

Gollum's Fish
Kathryn Shadow chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
Ooh, what is that last bit and do I know it? O.o

Lovely, brilliant, etc.! -hands you jelly babies-
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
Brilliant story, absolutely loved it.
Olfactory-Ventriloquism chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
Yellow dress hiding in a coat closet? Brilliant. Do you plan on referencing tidbits of When You're Older/How He Loved Her throughout the rest of your stories now? And why did the pale fifteen year old dancing with her concern him so?
timelady1210 chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
"Dizzy as Jack in a brothel" XD fantastic!
horsemaniac chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
this chapter was, like the last one, really funny! i love this line "father with his daughter, instead of a space alien with the temporally shifted woman". and rose is jealous! haha
Kathryn Shadow chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
Truly, thou art immensely talented. (And no, I don't know why I suddenly started talking like that.) Really looking forward to the next chapter
this account will be dead soon chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
*_* W00T! My stories feel loved now.
Olfactory-Ventriloquism chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
This is adorable! And you still manage to have some somehow-not-creepy romance between the Doctor and Rose. I can't wait for more of this. It should be interesting to see what paternal instincts will do to the Doctor.
Protector of the Gray Fortress chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
This was brilliant! I've read fanfics where 10 is in this role but never 9. You fit him perfectly into the role of father figure though. I loved him in this, as well as Rose, Jack and the TARDIS. You kept them all very true to their characters considering the circumstances.

Well done, please write more.

-PGF
horsemaniac chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
this story is so cute! i really love it
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »