Reviews for Black Knight, White Knight
Dreamy Dragon chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Brilliant story! I love the way you use chess here.
hpsavvy chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Excellent story! I just want to say that Snape's "Won't you keep your pawns off my chest!" is basically the greatest line ever.
KnightKat chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Much better than I expected. The story a bit changed, but that has nothing to do with what you're writing about so the mistakes are irrrelevant. A nice moral, I liked that it wasn't just sex or fluff.
RedBear5 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
What an incredibly sweet story. I love the use of chess as an analogy.

tks

Red Bear
magialuna chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Loved it. A very lovely look at two intriguing men. If only they could both be happy... -Clare
kihe chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Beautiful is the word that comes to mind after reading this story. I'm glad they had their happy ending
LadyLupin7 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
That was good. A sweet story.

Lucius at the end was funny and adorable. LOL. Never thought I would say that...

Aww! I love fics where Snape finds love, for some weird reason. o.O
tkmutant chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Two thumbs up, 5 stars, 100% I love this one...would have like to seen it expanded on some points. But all good things must come to an end...this story really does rock!
feltonisasexybeast chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Beautiful.
Orphelia Malfoy chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
I am speechless...this was absolutely beautiful. I adore Lucius/Severus but if I would not, your story would have made me fall in love with the pairing! I love the flow of the story, the way their relationship develops and the ending is simply wondeful, very poetic and beautiful.