Reviews for To Fall and Rise Again
Ochita Miko chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
melted my heart. Little One is exactly what I would picture Trowa calling Quatre. : )
MaskedNightmare chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I thought that this story was beautifully done. It was very touching. Please continue your beautiful writing.
Feke07 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
This is a nice story. :-)
StandingOnTheRooftops chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Nice. Sweet. I liked it.
jeangreymullinsjr chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
I thought that was very cute! A little morbid at times, but what attempted suicide isn't, right? A little fluffy and very sweet! Good read!
Solveig Eleaz chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
A little bit short, but personnally, I really like the fanfictions with the theme of suicide (I know, it's strange...)

The only problem is (I think)that it finish a little bit too well : I mean, Quatre is desperate, and one moment later he is happy...it's not really realistic...

But a really good one shot anyway !(escuse me for my spelling and all, I'm french, my english is not perfect !)
Stega chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
This was good, but with a few slight moderations could be better.

Here's the first thing, I noticed you marked each section as so and so's POV but it isn't because it's still in third person. I don't think it was necessary to do that, although I can understand why you would because you wanted to separate each section. If you're really set on this then just mark them like Quatre or Heero (leave out the POV).

Next, you're ending paragraphs way too soon. You should try to keep yourself from doing that unless you move on to a completely different thought/idea/action/subject. So, for example, the first 3 paragraphs of this story can turn into 1. Paragraphs should be cohesive.

A sentence like this: 'He wiped away tears with the back of his hand, hiccuping lightly as he tried not to sob.' reads better as 'He wiped away tears with the back of his hand and hiccuped lightly as he tried not to sob.' since you already used similar sentence structure in the previous sentence. Actually you seem to have a lot of sentences that are like this. Try to mix it up for a more enjoyable read.

Other than that there are a few typos but it was a good read. I still don't think the markers for each section were necessary though. And by the way, this line was beautiful: 'He watched as blood danced down his arms, like an old macabre tale.'