Reviews for The Bees and Butterflies
Sharonisyourgod chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
Yeah, you should decide whether you're trying to keep Haruhi's gender a secret or not. I thought the story had promise until the terrible bathroom scene. Also, your character is a huge Mary Sue.
Kharlan Hero chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
Good story _

It was interesting to hear your reasoning for some things in the story at the end. I like that you thought out why she would be better off with Kaoru, rather than it just being that Hikaru already likes Haruhi. I also really liked that she couldn't really tell them apart at first, and still wasn't real sure about it by the end. If no one was able to tell them apart before Haruhi came, then it's unlikely that someone else could figure it out quickly.
One more thing I liked was that Kaoru didn't totally fall in love with her. Even by the end, it was just "I think I could like you too." And the story ended at a nice spot, without going into them dating and other stuff that wasn't really necessary.
Not that an epilogue or sequel would be a bad thing if you wanted to write it. _
MelonFox Jozei chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Ouch! My god, that was intense to read. I'm loving this story so far! Spelling and Grammar are spot on once again, and the flow of the story is perfect!
MelonFox Jozei chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Omg that was fun to read! I like the way that you portray Arisu in this story - She's absolutely adorable! No spelling or grammar errors, and the flow of the story was excellently done - I really like your story, and I'm only in chapter two!
MelonFox Jozei chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Aww, this is rather cute already! I'm looking forward to reading more - You have a nicely descriptive writing style; Looking good so far!
Miss Light Bright chapter 7 . 1/5/2012
I adored this story. Great job
burnblebee chapter 7 . 12/24/2010
Omg! I totally lurv ur story! It's so much more different than just any other story and that's what I love so much about it! Like u could just tell me the summary and i'd be able to recall everything frm memory :) keep writing, ur 1 of the best writers I've ever seen, and I don't say that to just any1... U should totally write a sequel! Like how the date goes and what happens to their relationship ;D anyways, great story!
Zanyyy chapter 7 . 5/27/2010
I REALLY REALLY REALLY like your story .. REALLY! it's one of the few that touched my heart and made me squirming in my seat .. did you make a second part?
LastSpirit chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
Ahmazin :) This was a fantastic story. I loved how different the OC was compared to other OCs. And to top it off... it had Kaoru! lmao. Please continue writing more stories. Of course, I will read them :)
darkheart1992 chapter 7 . 3/12/2009
i liked it
PurpleSkye chapter 7 . 12/21/2008
First, I would like to let out my rage for ending the story so soon! Gah! I want to see if Kaoru would be able to fall for her! . And the reaction of the people when they saw them together! And will he really quit the Host Club? You left a lot of questions for readers! Evil writer-sama! T.T

Secondly, I would like you to know how I thought this story of yours was wonderful! Hikaru was sort of mean though (but I guess it's just how he is)... You might know this already but Arisu is one unique girl among the many OCs for Ouran fanfics I have read. She's not on the extremes (like extremely shy or extremely outgoing or even extremely crazy)! And just as Hikaru said himself (it was Hikaru, right? Gah! I'm confused even if I don't see them! Xp), she's just average (despite the very fact that she is a Class A/A Class model)!

Third, if you think I have a multiple personality disorder... I wanted to clarify, I don't have that. I'm just a bit hyped up after reading your story! XD I absolutely love your story and I hope there would be a sequel to this or even an epilogue to show what happened next! ;D
RyaneNight92 chapter 7 . 8/20/2008
wow, this is a great story!

unique personality, and fits well with the story. i like how she's uncertain but sooner or later she will be able to tell them apart. i also like the fact that the twin's slightly different voices weren't used and Arisu had/still is figuring out the difference between them slowly.

great work, keep it up!
Pippin Longstocking chapter 7 . 7/8/2008
It's four in the morning, and I still fell head over heels for this story. Your character was very admirable, and your logic behind the creation of this story was highly interesting.

In short, you've kicked ass.

-Luca
WakaWakaNevermore chapter 7 . 5/31/2008
Wow, normally I wouldn't read a story with OC's, but this one stuck out. I love how you made everything, and since Arisu was actually more like a normal student in Ouran High instead of some flamboyant girl who could stand out in any crowd, it made me love her even more as a character.

The only thing I found strange was Kaoru sneaking into her bed instead of knocking on her door like a normal person; even if he's not a normal person in general.

I congratulate you on being one of the few unique individuals who could actually add in a character without ruining the story. Bravo!
random-fruitcake04 chapter 7 . 4/7/2008
aw man!

you should continue this! i'm soo stuck up! i want more love!