Reviews for Enlightenment
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
The truth has been spoken... And I don't even have my own kids yet... Cute though!
BritnehBee chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Lol I've had this story in my favorites for a longlonglonglonglong time and I've just reread it XD Lovely story.
Spinel Dragoon chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
hahahah thats funny
Rhetorical-Ducky chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
LOL! Thanks, but I had already read this story, but I thought I would come back and review it. Very nice, I must laugh at that stupid monk. Ha! I hope he catches ammonia! Smart Alick!
ishmaranara chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Children do indeed teach patience and enlightenment is hardly found in sitting on cold stones.
birdsfly chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
That was cute and funny.

I liked that alot. -
Shining Peridot Moon chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Hahahaha. Poor Sessh.

At least when Kohaku comes, Rin will have a playmate! XD

...

and they'll be twice as annoying! XD

Awesome story!
sugarsweet pie chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
sesshoumaru ‘’had been moving faster than both the blade and child’’. the sentence sound so… cool. Given all your sentences sound cool, but this was one of the many others narrated as if coming from out of Sesshy’s head XD I love those. also well presented. not just, ‘’moving faster than the sword and Rin’’, but ‘’child’’. saying it that way enphasises rin’s innocence and frailty. it also emphasizes sessh’s caring affection toward the girl, a concept taken up to the very last notion presented in the fanfic.

of course she just HAD to land on his face XD now that’s just rin X3 yeay for bringing the distance between the two together! XD

Sessh, cursing? awesome! XD ‘’ the last time his master had cursed like that tsunamis and dead demons resulted.’’ loved the tsnumai part. imagining sessh being the cause of such a massive phenomenon leaves many imaginative possibilities XD and WHY sessh created such a thing in the first place? who decided to piss him off so terribly? oh the suspense!

‘’Rin really did sound apologetic. Sesshomaru’s bleeding ears told him so’’ XD funny! I like humor that’s subdues…like its naturally born from within the text, not just inserted there to attempt at making humor. awesome job with all of those humorous bits!

I like the simple phrase, ‘’Sesshomaru knew the drill.’’ when he was called upon by the monk X3 its like the lo9rd can crack a few jokes now and then, and tells readers so much…like just how many times sessh really has encountered the same situation before, and how he must abhor it X3

then sessh said, as if SO religious himself, lol, “Doesn’t your faith preach about not being involved with worldly pursuits? Let me be.” though he DID have reason there. the monk should be minding his own business. but of course sessh has to tell him to bug off in a more refined way XD

but the end was what caught my heart the most, and so unsuspecting…

“Have you any children?”

“Children?” he snorted. “Why no! Of course not!”

As I thought. “Your training is still insufficient.”

…like Sessh knows everything about parenting now, and feels so daddylike X3 cute. that’s what I love most about him. good with children XD he doesn’t just not kill them, but he opens up a day care with em! XD (a.k.a. when kohaku joined his gang…though jaken may be included in there, too XP). Sessh is so wise, teaching a monk the ropes OO that’s awesome. its like sessh himself doesn’t concider himself to be strong and all that, unless having gone through this stage with taking care for rin. truelly remarkable of his character.
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
So cute!
CrimsonOkami chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
That was GREAT! Sesshomaru's lines were perfect, I can totally see that actually happening in the show. Awesome job!
Queen Lemon chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
That was so cute (would have loved to read the monk taking on Rin) loved it
Yideungbyung Kim chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
o How sweet. What a wonderfully written fic! And yes, that monk's training IS insufficient. XD lol

Kim
XxLotusxX chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Aww! Cute! -

I only saw one typo in the secong paragraph, where I think you meant "thought" instead of "though."

But it's a great story!
ForgottenKaze chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I like it! _ And somehow, I just knew you'd be posting something... How, I could not say... Yes, training is not complete unless you have to babysit annoying little girls... Tin isn't annoying, tho'...

Keep writting! _
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
oh yes, i agree whole heartedly. children are the ultimate in training: strength, patience, endurance etc.

a pleasure,