Reviews for A Different Gohan
Very good story! Love it
u chapter 8 . 3/22
u could have made jeice funny
Serenity Winchester chapter 28 . 2/9
Fantastic story. I loved every chapter. You did a brilliant job writing for all the characters. This was just as fun as watching the anime.
Nugget chapter 24 . 1/14
Again still some holes i didn't like but i guess this one was better then 23. I still think that Gohan should've been able to go ssj by now
Nugget chapter 23 . 1/14
this was really stupid... i don't think this would actually happen
1. cause there is alot of holes in the story & chara dev
2. because it just doesnt sound like 18, and also i was thinking that if gohan got kidnapped Gohan would've had his sayian half bloodline unlocked thus causing Gohan to be alot less nice then he currently is(still nicer than the other 3 but still).
Nugget chapter 22 . 1/14
... uh its that huge of a time skip? damn this is so confusing
Nugget chapter 10 . 1/14
I liked it all, it was funny & good
Nugget chapter 9 . 1/14
you forgot that Vegeta heard of that techinque before
Nugget chapter 8 . 1/14
I wanted only Gohan to see it by accident (good thing if that happened this is not an anime which means the viewers wouldn't seee cause that'd be uh well gross) for the funny
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 27 . 1/5
Seems like King Cold 'hulked out'
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 25 . 1/5
Gero was able to save his own but way too easily! Gohan was definitely channeling 17. Will Videl come into the story? Will Gohan ever return to Earth?
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 22 . 1/5
How'd you come up with the name 'Norcina'?
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 17 . 1/3
You skipped a word when Dr. Gero's bug landed on Goku. You didn't say where exactly it landed on him. I liked how Frieza was consulted before being turned into a cyborg. I hope the stress of the coming androids doesn't cause Chi-chi to have a miscarriage. She'll probably treat Goten the way she treated Gohan in the series.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/15/2016
After all that goku goes super saiyan. I'm done.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/4/2016
you mean he was champion christmas not false ssj

(TFS refrence)