Reviews for A Different Gohan
a mutation maybe
Savannah Mendoza chapter 2 . 7/14
I think the arrival is fasha from bardock's team
Savannah Mendoza chapter 4 . 7/9
i like Gohans new technique because the first name is galic and it's based off Vegetas galic gun
Oh man this is hilarious. Mirai 18 in love with an alternate version with the one she killed!
xXBlazingBlueXx chapter 8 . 2/8
To answer your question, part of me wonder if Gohan would see Fasha naked, and just like Goku did with Bulma, dramaticly yell "Fasha! Your ball are gone!"
Jake chapter 17 . 7/1/2014
I thought this was a gohan centered fanfic... you know more of hime then anything else?
REALLY chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
why couldnt gohan become all pimp and be like- BITCHSLAP!
xXFaith-HopeXx chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
The signature move was very good. You incorporated it well with Vegeta's move and explained why it was similar :D. Very good.

Hmm. Piccolo's "relationship" with the others. You did both sides well. Nice job.

This is what cracks me up. Fasha and Gohan's motherly reationship is just perfect. As long as id does not go into FashaXGohan, I will continue :D
xXFaith-HopeXx chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
Oh, I really love how this is going...I just hope my Gohan is good not evil D:
xXFaith-HopeXx chapter 2 . 2/19/2014's probably bulma or chi-chi
Vallavarayan chapter 11 . 2/3/2014
krill's attack, while not having the numbers in terms of power, had the skill to cut and kill even freza, which was why he dodged it in canon.
Vallavarayan chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
…? seriously? you think one hit to the head is all it takes to forget everything? especially one that was not accidental? goku was a baby when it happened. and it was a freak of nature. the same thing happening twice though is not that believable, and believable is something u need, even in a fantasy world.
Pizzadude5665 chapter 28 . 1/17/2014
love it
Pizzadude5665 chapter 27 . 1/17/2014
This is so good, the rebellion is a great touch. gohan and juu's relationship is my favorite part of the story
Pizzadude5665 chapter 26 . 1/17/2014
goddamn this is sooo good