Reviews for Threads, Red or Otherwise
Teff chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
This... is PERFECTION. I loved it. I was alright reading it, and then- BAM. The ending almost made me cry ;_; it's... perfect T_T Thank you 3
wisecurledqueen chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
This is beautiful. Not in the way it ends, but in the way it never will. Thanks for this piece. Made me cry and smile.

-curledruler
AMP chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This story is beautiful. Once, a long, long time ago, I read this. And I loved it. Months later, I remember the story that made me cry, and I search for this story for days. Its actually harder than you think it is. Someday, I want to write a story as good as this, that speaks to people on all sorts of levels. I loved, love, and will always love this story. It gave such closure to the series, even if there's not an ending to it. God, sorry if babbling, but...WOW. I hope you continue writing.

-AMP
Love is when we lose our common sense and dignity, and happily watch them go.
ElasticBobaTurtle chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Ah, so lovely and fluid; it really captures their dynamic so well, along with the sense of nostalgia. I love the little subtleties that the characters themselves try to deny, because it makes everything all the more endearing. This was a wonderful piece. :)
Frost chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Lovely, simply lovely.
wickedsugarrush chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Why are you so amazing?

Ok, I loved the perspective of the narration you did. You pulled it off cleanly. You did ground work to, which if left out entirely this would have been a flop. It was symbolic and provocative, and you did it with finesse. Great job, a good shot.
Kaikai PANTS chapter 1 . 2/23/2008