Reviews for Mischief Managed
Kaoru-chan97 chapter 14 . 12/19/2013
I useually dislike OC fics, but daaaaaaaang, dis ones rly good! Keep working on it, pls friend!
Lunaconspiracy365 chapter 14 . 12/1/2013
sexy scene
Melodien chapter 14 . 11/10/2012
Thanks for making this story, it's awesome. Normally, I don't bother reading a story if the OC's a main character, but I was bored and wanted a change of pace and lo and behold, I'm glad I did that, else I would have missed this :D
As for the sex, I have this inkling that whatever you do, implied or implicit, it's going to fit in well, though i kinda hope for the latter ;) As for suggestions? I personally think that Fenrir could be into Golden showers, but, well, can't see Asher liking that... maybe some kind of dominance play?
Nyarghh chapter 14 . 8/17/2012
I have this new fanfiction reply format D:
Well obviously im not signed in
but i wanna see more ;A;
are you alive?
Life chapter 14 . 8/1/2012
Are you still alive?
anonymous chapter 14 . 7/10/2012
Please keep going! And please please please write a sexy sex scene at some point!
ks vamp girl chapter 14 . 5/30/2012
Can't wait 2 read more of it! Update soon plz
Kage no Akuma-Shadow Demon chapter 13 . 3/25/2012
I like the first one XD do a love story and then a sequel with the plot. Your story is very funny and I love it, I hope you update on it.
havica chapter 12 . 11/14/2011
and here I was thinking grayback was malovent
Bumblebee chapter 14 . 10/25/2011
Whoa. I'm surprised (and happy) that Adam and Fenrir finally have an intelligent-without-lovey-dovey-mushy conversation on chapter 14. That's interesting to read.

I like this story actually. Nice spelling and describing characters' emotion there, and Adam's personality is just sooo cute x) But your plot is.. Rather bad? (Except on last chapter). The plot is rushed, like; fenrir just suddenly got possesive-growly-thingy after they just met. Freaky, even normal werewolf won't move to fast like that (maybe?). Plus, I didn't see much of Fenrir's personality, or his quirks, or anything (or maybe that's just me..)

And.. Mind explaining to me why Adam's wolf form is a pup? If it's from his scrawny feature, I doubt his wolf form would be a pup, but instead a scrawny pre-adult (teenager) wolf maybe? Or do you mean that if he is 15 y.o in human age, he's still a pup in werewolf age? Just curious by the way :D

Really sorry for the long review D: No offence in any way. But overall, interesting story. Would love to read more of it :)
awakeinthestorm chapter 14 . 9/11/2011
I love this story!:) write more?:D
Kate chapter 14 . 8/23/2011
Update soon plz

Love it

Love Asher

Is Asher going back to his friends and try to see if they will let the werewolves help them
jeffhardyluvsme chapter 14 . 7/30/2011
Me likey..contine please

Savannah
x0onehellofabutler0x chapter 11 . 7/24/2011
Dedication is when the author to your favorite fanfic hasn't updated in three and a half years, but you still check anyway JUST IN CASE. This is also an acceptable definition for denial.
SlashMaster987 chapter 14 . 5/24/2011
Id love for some small bottom submissive anal fenris