Reviews for She's Just Oblivious
That was good no awesome loved how well it was written it was easy to picture but not predictable I didn't see the end coming
Anon chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Wow, I too have just started the series and I have successfully lost sleep marathoning it on Netflix. I love this fanfiction, but I have a question what do you think of tamaki and harrying as a couple, because I think you could do great things with some fluff about these two.
MeLaNch0LYdreams chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
this is probably better in comparison than any tamakixharuhi fi, (so far at least)
Zeph the Mage chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Aw, very cute. Loved it :D
lulu halulu chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Aww! Cute!
Miasaki chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
You make complete sense! Very nice!

12 stars! Haruhi would be just like a type of person with artistic talent!
birningice chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
THats so cute! Good job! _
artist-girl731 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
that was good! i really liked it!
sana-chan9 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
very good!

yay yay!

i liked it very much!
Hikari Daeron chapter 1 . 1/21/2008

*just finished watching anime, is on book 3 of manga*

That was INCREDIBLE. Tamaki was very much IC, and I definetely think that Haruhi just plays oblivious (mostly... well, when it concerns guys that like her, anyway...) But wow, I love it, that was very impressive!

SheherazadeSohma chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I think I know what AMV you're talking about. The one featuring the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya?

I really like your oneshot. It does sound like something Haruhi would do, in my opinion, since it's pretty clear that she thinks differently and observes things differently than most people. It made sense to me!
Burning Water chapter 1 . 1/20/2008