Reviews for 100 Reasons to Love You
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
i do hope that these snippets may have a chance of becoming one-shots in the future. they're short, but just so many of them are poignant.

family, broken pieces, gray, jealously, through the fire and wrath just to name some
zenia chapter 5 . 10/17/2009
More!
titanfan45 chapter 5 . 10/17/2009
They were all good, but "Silence" was great.
titanfan45 chapter 4 . 10/17/2009
"Seeing Red" would make a great one-shot.
titanfan45 chapter 3 . 10/17/2009
I missed a few updates, but I'm looking forward to catching up. I liked all of these but have to admit that I really didn't understand "Announcement"
Jenndifurry chapter 5 . 10/17/2009
Those were great can't wait for maore!
BabelBeni chapter 5 . 10/17/2009
K, the ones I thought were most promising had to be Childhood, Through the Fire, Crowd, Pretend, Bad Luck, and Introduction.

The ones I thought could make little scenes inside a story or oneshots are Gray, Cell Phone, Wrath, and Silence.

Umm, maybe you could start writing? Cuz I think it'd be really interesting to see what you do with all of these.

Looking forwards to whatever,

Beast Boy Rox 4-Eva
Goldenheart11 chapter 4 . 10/17/2009
AW! RaexBB 4ever! :D
Don't Forget. 3 Oct 11 chapter 4 . 10/14/2009
why the fail is ther only forty! FORTY! i was told there was supposed to be 100 and i will not settle for a story as good as THIS to be discontinued!
hermioneraven chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
I really liked Bad Luck and Through the Fire. This really was very good.
Jenndifurry chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
wow these are great
Kilarra chapter 4 . 9/17/2008
These are so... GOOD! Oh my, I was totally reading and with each one a story came to mind! You know your stuff is good when someone else wishes they'd thought of it and or wants to use it and... I want to writ a one-shot for practically all forty so far! Dude! Hey, on a calmer, less spastic note, though it may or may not be realistic, may I have your permission to write something based off of these sentences/ snippets? If not, a story based off of any would be great, Bad Luck looks like it could be very cute!

Thanx!

Kilarra
myrthill chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
hey, I know this is far from the latest chapter but I just want to ask about the Hero entry. I know that BB release the Beast to save her, but her using a forbidden magic to save him? is it canon or you just made it up?
Raven of Alaska chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
Announcement, Jealousy, and Cell Phone. Those are my favorites.

Sincerely,

Raven of Alaska
General Havoc chapter 3 . 7/5/2008
To my surprise, I found that this was actually really good. I encourage you to keep it up, as I would very much like to see the remaining 70 lines.