Reviews for The FitzPotter Scandal
insouciantmouse chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I was laughing the whole time. This whole story just seems like such a Harry thing to do- getting mixed up and donating sperm, then trying to adopt all the children, and then the end. It's really well written, in addition to making me laugh every few sentences.
The history bit at the end is cool. It really explains the title, and also why in Historical fiction books the king's bastards are always called Fitzroy. Before, i thought there were just a lot of mistresses of the king who liked the name Fitzroy.
If you're still writing and have time or inspiration, I will read any sort of sequel with Moira meeting the gaggle and I will love it to pieces. They could try to like test her to see if she's right for Harry and stuff and hilarity would ensue.
Cersesi chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
funny
HelpmeHermione chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Good story. Not a topic I've seen before.
Akajo chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
The Marcus moment was really cute :)
And... yeah, if only Snape was alive to see that x)
discb chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Lmao well played good sir.
Becky chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Hilarious! Bravo!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Hahaha! Just adorable!
loretta537 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
this was a great story
Cateagle chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
::snicker:: The ending of that is priceless. I do hope the poor witch knows what she's getting into as that to be quite a large clan and undoubtedly growing larger. I wonder how many generations it will take them to obtain full control of wizarding Britain?
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Pleasant read.
monbade chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
intresting story, but i would have loved to seen the sorting as the names were called and Minnie smashing her head into the table saying, "why didnt i retire!" and you could have had snape alive since you hermione and ron dead
Darkskeleton chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
remind me of a movie I saw.
pathgirl chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
excellent. very funny too!
Madhatter1981 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Sad you killed off Hermione, would have liked to have seen her ranting about the ethic of what the healers did with Harry's sperm. Other than that loved it.

mad.
Thanks chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Interesting idea. Med schools always have med students donate sperm, either for free or for money. I've always thought it would be dangerous for the children of these med students to possibly end up married to their own siblings.