Reviews for The FitzPotter Scandal
Erimenthe chapter 1 . 1/13
This was so cute and such a "Harry" thing to do, trying to help others and having it go so sideways.

I can so see Snape sitting at the head table, looking up to see so many Potters/Weasleys walking in and jumping up horrified and backing away muttering "No, no, no, no...", before having a great burst of accidental magic dissapparating him to some cave deep in the mountains around Tibet rotflmfao.
l4w chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
Fun read and a neat idea
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
UGH. I wasted my time. I guess "he" was right about reading oneshots.
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Oh, what a brilliant story! *beaming* I love this concept; Harry really would make a wonderful father in just this way, I think, and all his children sound lovely. Snape would be rolling in his grave to know how many Potters and Weasleys there are!
evans16 chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
great oneshot
E-Vector chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
This fic is *so* hilarious! I wonder what happens with inbreeding questions in the next couple generations.
Nebresh chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
nice story
Al chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Very original and fun! A truly interesting and light-hearted read! Thanks for sharing!
insouciantmouse chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I was laughing the whole time. This whole story just seems like such a Harry thing to do- getting mixed up and donating sperm, then trying to adopt all the children, and then the end. It's really well written, in addition to making me laugh every few sentences.
The history bit at the end is cool. It really explains the title, and also why in Historical fiction books the king's bastards are always called Fitzroy. Before, i thought there were just a lot of mistresses of the king who liked the name Fitzroy.
If you're still writing and have time or inspiration, I will read any sort of sequel with Moira meeting the gaggle and I will love it to pieces. They could try to like test her to see if she's right for Harry and stuff and hilarity would ensue.
Cersesi chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
HelpmeHermione chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Good story. Not a topic I've seen before.
Akajo chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
The Marcus moment was really cute :)
And... yeah, if only Snape was alive to see that x)
discb chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Lmao well played good sir.
Becky chapter 1 . 5/11/2013