Reviews for Out With a Bang
Theresa chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
I really enjoyed this story so far, (through chapter 5 See You in Hell), but I would REALLY like to see how it all ends. . .is Mia safe? is John going to keep helping her? Will she ever get home? Do John & Mia end up having real feelings for each other, or just friendship? Please tell me that you will add to this story some time soon. If you have finished this story and posted it elsewhere, I would appreciate it if you would let me know where to find the rest. I just loved Torchwood, and especially love the character of Captain John Hart!
Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us!
momnesia chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
I really enjoyed your story, "Out with a Bang", and I just finished reading the last chapter, Chapter 5, and wanted to know if there was more somewhere else?
Has this been finished, or are you still working on it?

Very few fan fictions grab my attention or interest, by this one really did! Very original idea, and well written. I do hope you are able to continue, since it doesn't look like the series Torchwood will be back anytime soon.

Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us.

Momnesia
CapitanConejito chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
Please upload asap! I'm loving it so far, Mia is absolutely brilliant! :D John Hart rocks my socks! I love your writing style and the plot, looking forward to the next chappy! :D
The Sheep Of Destiny chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
r u ever going to right more?
Angel of Apathy chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
Wowzee, good! There is not enough decent John Hart fiction around.
horns-halo4ever chapter 5 . 3/26/2008
'I don't want to be alone' That so goes with Hart. 'Hold me down, sweet and low little girl

Hold me down, sweet and low and I will carry you home

Hold me down sweet and low little girl

Hold me down

And I'll carry you all the way

When you say you're fine

But you're still young and out of line

When all I need is to turn around

To make it last, to make it count

You go and make the same mistakes'

That totally goes with Mia and John together. I still think that later on after he meets Mia's friend that he should come back.
MissShellyBabes chapter 3 . 3/24/2008
Hey hey hey,

I usually don't review twice. (take it as a compliment) XD

I listened to that song.(Nice choice) My friend likes it too.

I really hope that you keep writing. I do enjoy this story.

x
Ceville chapter 5 . 3/23/2008
Aww...

John does care about her afterall

x3

And no worries about the slow update thingymajig (my own word, isn't it spiffy?) I understand.

I'll be waiting too!
jovigirl101 chapter 5 . 3/23/2008
OH MY GOD! this story is so brilliant i love it so much please please pretty please say your gonna update this again really soon i'm desperate to find out what happens next.
MissShellyBabes chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
hey hey hey.

Can You PLEASE keep writing more. i really enjoy this kinda story...And err...I don't really say that about alot of things.

x
Ceville chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
Aww...

Poor John.

Another awesome chapter :D

Hurry and update ASAP please!
horns-halo4ever chapter 4 . 2/25/2008
Great story but that was mean what you said in the beginning about Court and I not meaning anything What kind of friend or you you know I don't have to review at all.
The Tribble's Pen chapter 4 . 2/25/2008
Love the story so far :) Writer's block can be a pain sometimes, happens to the best of us, can't wait for next chappy!
SpikesLoverRomanceObsessionx chapter 4 . 2/23/2008
no need to apologise there was no lameness can't wait for chapter 5
SpikesLoverRomanceObsessionx chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Loved it you've done Captain John really i character and i love ur oc keep going!