Reviews for Successor
Amoe Chan chapter 1 . 2/6
...I was already hooked then realized there are no more chapters for me to read. :c

It was amazeballs by the way. I seriously like the twist.
GirlRockingInTheCorner chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Lol, I got it *chuckles* really good start

Anyway you say on your profile that you think you're awesome but I'm afraid you'll not be awesome to me until you update this story.

Update soon, pretty please :)
Anjiera-sama chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Where are yooooooooou? Please upload. I beg you.
Sonorous Serendipity chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
.. is it weird i love evil l? ALMOST as much as i love fluffy and adorable l or sexy - um, sorry. fangirl instincts kicking in... so much potential! i can't believe you've left it at that! :O pleasee update? :)
fan-fan31 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
aah, the imagay thing never gets old . Rofl.

anyway, the story is really intriguing, so far, and I hope you update soon!
ElementalFoxGoddess chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I hope you update soon! by the way I do hope that L is dominate and Raito the uke?
izeitgeist chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
yo, i lvoe this. its unique, has punch, and flow.

id speak with more adjectives like my other reviews, but its early EARLY morning here and im shit tired.

so ill cut it short.

you're a brilliant writer. and im honestly inspired.

thanks a great load for that; update fast.

~shreya )
freaky bitch chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I realy like it! It is going to be LxLight isn't it? I hope it is, but even if it isn't it's still a great story :D (and that says a lot comming from me, seeing the fact that I usualy only like LxLight story's) :D Evil L is so cool!

Please continue writing.. OR I'LL EAT YOUR BRAIN :) And write badly writen fanfiction and claim it's yours! So you better update soon!
Moka-chan chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
xD I like the joke at the end. L's so immature. But I shouldn't be saying that since I laughed at it. Anywho, this story has caught my interest. Please update soon!
ana chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
hello!

I love this story!

I think it's the first fic wiht L as Kira, I totally love this idea! devil L.. gr I love that

I can'ty wait to read more specially the meeting between L and Raito.

and for the joke I had to read 3 time to understand! lol I had never paid attention before, it's too hilarious! lol

bye and good luck
Tenshi Youkai no Yugure chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
This is new...

The joke is funny, but only when you're an English speaker.

It took me a moment to get it, I'm too literal sometimes...

Poor Raito, he's so going to be molested by evil!L.

Wonder if Ryuk will find Raito as interesting as he did in the original series?

Please update soon.

Respectfully,

Tenshi
yangires chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
I don't think anyone else has ever thought of using this idea before, but it's a very nice twist to the original plot. ;D\

...Lol, glad to see I'm not the only one who noticed that little... tidbit with 'Yagami'. XD;
Ryuze chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Well, this is certainly something that you don't see everyday. I am looking forward to more of this.
DeathNoteMaker chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Ha! Love this! Plz update soon!
ElegantArrow 64 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
- twidles fingers- well, well, weel.

Interested, I am. Evil L, I'm all for it!

I get the joke, I'm still trying to figure out if the creators did it by mistake or intentionally XD

- Arrow