Reviews for The Object
RavenAngelofDarkness98 chapter 1 . 2/6
I love this story. It was awesome..
Nitebreaker chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Loved it. The battle-if you want to call it that-between the Titans and Control Freak (always a good villain to trot out when you don't want things to get too serious) is something I regard as a standard of high comedy. The scene where Starfire learns what the "Object" was is absolutely priceless. That all the intimacy between Robin and Starfire proceeds from there is...highly effective. I know this is a one shot, but I'm following/favoriting anyway.

The two of you did a wonderful job!
furrballnerd chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
These stories just keep getting better and better. I disagree with how "dirty" this is but it is still a great read. Kudos to the both of you
Stranger Danger chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I loved it! Putting a condom in Robin's belt...LOL! Death wish much, Cy and BB? Oh, and the sex scene. OMG! So real for two unexpirenced virgins buuuuut steamy all the same! A
Ms0Nicole0 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I love this. so much.
Reader chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
MORE!
Fellblood Morgan chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
When I read the summary, the only question in my head was whether the object was a dildo or a condom. After reading the story... great job! I'm (over)whelmed!
LW12 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
its a great story
toolazytologin chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
that was just great. Best x fated fanfic i've read in a long ass time. keep up the good work girls!
Puckabrinaluver chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Hahaha! I was rolling!
Anazarel chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
'Boy wonder… or is he now a man?'

That was priceless. I loved it. And the first part... Man, I love BB and Cy's imagination!
starprincess313 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Holy shit, I don't think I've laughed so hard in DAYS! That has got to be one of the single most hilarious things I've ever read and had a steamy sex scene to boot! I can't favorite this enough
Electricboa chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This was hilarious, and something I could see if the show had been written with a more mature audience in mind. Ironic, since it's the lack of maturity that fuels everything. You two write Starfire remarkably well, a delicate balance between her naiveté and a genuinely intelligent person, using that innocence to milk Cyborg and Beast Boy's apology.
jenny868 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
i love it
McFoxy chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Omg! Loved every deliciously dirty word. You two are the best! BB and CT omg the tears were flowing I was laughing so hard. Keep the greatness coming.