Reviews for The Object
Fellblood Morgan chapter 1 . 2/6
When I read the summary, the only question in my head was whether the object was a dildo or a condom. After reading the story... great job! I'm (over)whelmed!
LW12 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
its a great story
toolazytologin chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
that was just great. Best x fated fanfic i've read in a long ass time. keep up the good work girls!
Puckabrinaluver chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Hahaha! I was rolling!
Anazarel chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
'Boy wonder… or is he now a man?'

That was priceless. I loved it. And the first part... Man, I love BB and Cy's imagination!
starprincess313 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Holy shit, I don't think I've laughed so hard in DAYS! That has got to be one of the single most hilarious things I've ever read and had a steamy sex scene to boot! I can't favorite this enough
Electricboa chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This was hilarious, and something I could see if the show had been written with a more mature audience in mind. Ironic, since it's the lack of maturity that fuels everything. You two write Starfire remarkably well, a delicate balance between her naiveté and a genuinely intelligent person, using that innocence to milk Cyborg and Beast Boy's apology.
jenny868 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
i love it
McFoxy chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Omg! Loved every deliciously dirty word. You two are the best! BB and CT omg the tears were flowing I was laughing so hard. Keep the greatness coming.
ShadowWolf chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
You girls are incredibility talented. Please continue to work together every now and then because as good as you are separate, your that much better together. I'm a huge fan of both of you. Keep up the great work!
CherriDoll chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Lol wooooooooooow bb and cyborg. Just wow
Diana Campos21500 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I like this story it's funny and cute
OoOoOoOo chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Wow you both are bloody fantastic! That was HILARIOUS and sweet at the same time. The characters were spot on and even the Author's Note(s) were funny! I applaud you both!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Lynched? The pair of ya? Nah.

(... maimed, perhaps ...)

That was great. Some of the condom innuendos had me loudly guffawing. And it didn't REALLY take Rob all THAT long to come to the correct conclusion, did it? And, man, is he ever glad he did!

Favorites, you two! Awesome work!
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This had me giggling, what with all the condom jokes. XD