Reviews for The Object
McFoxy chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Omg! Loved every deliciously dirty word. You two are the best! BB and CT omg the tears were flowing I was laughing so hard. Keep the greatness coming.
ShadowWolf chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
You girls are incredibility talented. Please continue to work together every now and then because as good as you are separate, your that much better together. I'm a huge fan of both of you. Keep up the great work!
CherriDoll chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Lol wooooooooooow bb and cyborg. Just wow
Diana Campos21500 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I like this story it's funny and cute
OoOoOoOo chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Wow you both are bloody fantastic! That was HILARIOUS and sweet at the same time. The characters were spot on and even the Author's Note(s) were funny! I applaud you both!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Lynched? The pair of ya? Nah.

(... maimed, perhaps ...)

That was great. Some of the condom innuendos had me loudly guffawing. And it didn't REALLY take Rob all THAT long to come to the correct conclusion, did it? And, man, is he ever glad he did!

Favorites, you two! Awesome work!
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This had me giggling, what with all the condom jokes. XD
Anime Freak456 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I loved it!

This was absolutely magnificent! Everything about it was wonderful.

I couldn't stop laughing at the beginning and then it got into the sexy scene (which was fantastic) and then it was back to hilarious with the ending.

You two are truly amazing writers!

Keep up the wonderful work!
AbandonedAccount321 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Haha, that wasthe BEST!
Fear Die Rothaarige chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
The. Best. Damn. Thing. I. Have. Ever. Read. :D
AnneSilverfire chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Ah hahahha you guys kill me! All those jokes from BB and Cy! Lol
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I love this one-shot. You should do more like it!
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Loved it!
Brokenangelsely chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Nosebleeds and excess drool is not healthy is it...? 'Cause I think I got a problem XD Hahaha. Amazing! I can't seem to stop loving your fic's. You seem to portray robin and Starfire's personalities perfectly. It scares me and I love it. As if you were the creator itself. A very good feeling. I have to say there are not enough RobXstar fics and those that are, are nothing in comparison to your works. Each story is good and unique in it's own way. I admire that from different writers and I enjoy reading from different people. Your writing has really captured my interest. Reading is my passion and writing maybe soon enough I hope to be able to accomplish this goal.

Thank you for the amazing stories.
Booklover9477 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Haha wow just freakin awesome story! Whaaat! I loved the crude humor, distasteful whatever and just everything about it! Wow I was just laughing the whole time well *cough* most of it anyways *cough* ;). I thought you two together was fantastic and you should definetly do it more often (it's like so cool two of my fav. Authors on fanfiction doing it together [not that!] is like double the awesomeness. Keep up the great work, in whatever you do (both of you!). Can't wait to read more, and until next time! ~ Laila :k
116 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »