Reviews for The Object
Booklover9477 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Haha wow just freakin awesome story! Whaaat! I loved the crude humor, distasteful whatever and just everything about it! Wow I was just laughing the whole time well *cough* most of it anyways *cough* ;). I thought you two together was fantastic and you should definetly do it more often (it's like so cool two of my fav. Authors on fanfiction doing it together [not that!] is like double the awesomeness. Keep up the great work, in whatever you do (both of you!). Can't wait to read more, and until next time! ~ Laila :k
arya-demon4-bloodmoon chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
OMG! jaja, This story is freaking hilarious. My face hurts so much for laughing so hard, jaja XD. All the time that Beast Boy or Cyborg opened said something I will burst out laughing more and more. It was amazing and to tell you the truth the smile you put on my face has not gone, and I thank you for making me all happy more than I am. It was truly a pleasure reading this. Tnaks really XD. Peace and Love my friend.
monzepelmoon chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
LOL this was awesome...and where is this shirtless robin/richard/ dick( haha I said dick, but that is his real name) I have a camera...
I chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
EU QUERO MAIS! BRAZIL!

POR FAVOR!

BEIJOS!
GraysontheMechanicalFanboypart chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
'Beast Boy meeped' - I hate it when he steals my lines!

Very funny! We laughed! We meeped! We plotted the downfall of all mankind... err... we laughed some more... yeah, that's what we did!

~Grayson and Skippy
Adam chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
SOOO FUCKING FUNNY!

IF I WAS ROBIN I WOULD HAVE BEEN SOOOO MUCH MORE BRUTAL WHEN I SNAPPED OUT OF IT!

I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING!

I STARTED TO OVERHEAT AND ALMOST PASSED OUT!

GREAT AND EPIC WORK!
Sir Laser chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
You guys have this synergy that brings out the best. It's like a work of art. Thank you for your time and for this piece of entertaining writing!
giuliastarfirehotmail.com chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
i love history!

ass:giulia

brazil

eu amei sua história e continue assim eu queria te pedir para que fizesse mais dessas hitórias!

beijos!

kisses!
giuliastarfirehotmail.com chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
ameiiiiiiii eu não lincharia vocês eu achei muito interessante e combinou com ROB/STAR quero te pedir para que faça mais dessas eu adorei que agradecer e vcs são uns ótimos escritores!beijos!
Exrahlixxibith chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
That was fucking hilarious! (Pardon my french, not that I actually speak french... cuz I don't... oi whatever you get what I mean.) The sex scene as great, and the messing around afterwards was just too cute -
Fearless.Leo chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
That was hilarious, well written, and just all-around great! If you haven't yet, write something like this for Beast Boy and Raven! PLEEEASE?
Naybi chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
This was Hilarious! Lol

So sweet though, and I specially loved how you portrayed Star, i really dislike when people transform her naive persona and writting her as stupid ugh -_-, I loved what was done here.

Angsty, sweet, cute and sexual inuendo makes a perfect mix :D

Also Ravens quiet observation at the end was a nice bonus
clueless c chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
the dairy queen/burger king joke was effing hilarious. i was laughing so hard during that scene that i was crying. luved it.
Artisa chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
LOLOLOLOL! XD XD

Dirty, yes, but HILARIOUS too! OMG I couldn't stop laughing at the jokes! XD And Control Freak got in on it too! XD

Glad you made them take the 'next step' :D It was incredibly in character too, so well done! :D
Hayley chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
This is possibly my favorite story on this whole website. I've reread who knows how many times. I love all the jabs Beastboy and Cyborg ( & Control Freak) make at Robin. Which is always a fun activity. I only wish I could have read that magazine article too. "sigh"

continue the awesome work!
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »