Reviews for The Object
Glaceon of the Blue Variety chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
My gawd...

My effing GAWD!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Dude, you're killing me. That was hilarious! For a few minutes, I didn't know what the hell Cyborg and BB were going on about, and then...

BAHAHAHAHA! I can't believe Robin threw a fraking condom at Control Freak.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?"

"JUST INCASE!"

::wipes tears:: That made my day. :')

xD

Kudos to you for writing something like this. ;)
serena-girl chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Lol! This is too, funny. You two did a great job here.
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I can't believe I never reviewed this one either! Its funny, its well written, its sexy - and its RobStar! Ergo, it is perfect! Bravo ladies!

LJ
Skittless4ever chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
The beginning was hilarious! Burger King forgot to wrap his wapper! XD Genius! And you protrayed the characters very well. Robin freaking out about something with Starfire as usual, Starfire is very inoccent and curious, BB and Cy make jokes about it, and Raven practicaly says nothing, but inside she is laughing her butt off. I love the whole story!
quali chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
This fic was so cute and sweet it nearly gave me a toothache. LoL.
Chimera385 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
this was an awesome story i cant wait to read more stuff from you guys
Geekeyed chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
The Object is wholesome, sumptuous fare. Sensual, and more. But, it doesn't feel like the typical Kryalla way of handling Dick and Kori. Well, we can't expect her "Orange coloured Cliffs, Locked Hearts" universe to inspire all her other works; thank the Lord they came our way.

Kryalla herself, possibly, isn't around to take this into account anymore. Still, let's hope that she knows we wish that she move on to the next and better chapter of her life.
Armondo chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
i couldn't stop lafin at the beginning, and nice ending.
Animestar282 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I absolutely LOVED that story! It was so funny! I was laughing so hard at the first of the story, you guys are great! I hope you two decide to do another story, I'll definitely be reading it!
Niham chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
That was probably the funniest thing I've read in weeks, probably months. Great job. You gotta love Beast Boy and Cyborg.
Grumbeard chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I have never laughed so hard about a fan fic on this site. I was lucky that I was home alone or my room mates would have stormed into my room to see if I was being murderd.
Crimson Hellkite chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
ROFLMAO! That story was AWSOME. And a great sex scene to boot. You guy's should do another with Rae an Cy or BB and Terra or maybe any combinations of people.
Vallerine chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
haha. so cute. i especially loved the headline of the papaer "boy wonder...or is he now a man?" hilarious :)
Girlwitharedsweater chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
That has got to be the funny one Ive read from you guys! :)

Love it! so sweet and romantic!
Mowrin chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
this story was hilarious and very well written...i could not stop laughin at the lil "scene"...very god
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »