Reviews for The Object
SparkleBlueLemon chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Holy crap this has got to be the most funniest story I've read on here! All the lines thrown between BB and Cyborg were just down right hilarious, and Control Freak joining in was all the better. You guys did a fantastic job :)
twounderscorethreefour chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Man, I enjoyed this a lot. Usually, I'm too lazy to review, but when I see something I really, REALLY like, I go at it. Plus, I'm review 69. Come on, how could I not?

Well, okay. You guys created a masterpiece. I couldn't stop laughing. Seriously, you should be professionals. I could read this shit all day. I hope you know that. Fapfapfap.
Opaul chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
well at least it was only a condom I thought it was something else. THIS WAS HILLARIOUS. Didn't read the sex scene, heh not really my thing. I would like to know what Raven did to them XD

Extremely well written and everyone remained happily in character.
Charmedaughteryahoo.com chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I found this surprisingly out of character, choppy, and annoying. I have nothing at all against sex scenes, but I thought that this one was demeaning to starfire and robin because of how immature and crass robin was. It made me cringe when robin said he wanted to have sex with star because she was the hottest girl he'd seen and that he'd be lucky to do her. It felt like you skipped to a hurried and emotionless sex scene just for the hell of it without considering the personalitites of the characters. I felt like you stripped alot of depth and emotion from them in relation to sex, and that took alot of the appeal out of the story for me.

Also, while cyborg and bb do play pranks and get irritating and hurt people sometimes, I felt it was out of character for them to be that immature and annoying, and I think that raven would have shut them up sooner.
ddproxcm chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
This made me laugh hysterically. I loved it! And the fact that nerdy-ass control freak joined in on the fun made it that much better.
Mar'i Grayson chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Perfect!

Could not be better (:
Suspicious Soup chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
My gawd...

My effing GAWD!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Dude, you're killing me. That was hilarious! For a few minutes, I didn't know what the hell Cyborg and BB were going on about, and then...

BAHAHAHAHA! I can't believe Robin threw a fraking condom at Control Freak.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?"

"JUST INCASE!"

::wipes tears:: That made my day. :')

xD

Kudos to you for writing something like this. ;)
serena-girl chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Lol! This is too, funny. You two did a great job here.
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I can't believe I never reviewed this one either! Its funny, its well written, its sexy - and its RobStar! Ergo, it is perfect! Bravo ladies!

LJ
Skittless4ever chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
The beginning was hilarious! Burger King forgot to wrap his wapper! XD Genius! And you protrayed the characters very well. Robin freaking out about something with Starfire as usual, Starfire is very inoccent and curious, BB and Cy make jokes about it, and Raven practicaly says nothing, but inside she is laughing her butt off. I love the whole story!
quali chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
This fic was so cute and sweet it nearly gave me a toothache. LoL.
Chimera385 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
this was an awesome story i cant wait to read more stuff from you guys
Geekeyed chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
The Object is wholesome, sumptuous fare. Sensual, and more. But, it doesn't feel like the typical Kryalla way of handling Dick and Kori. Well, we can't expect her "Orange coloured Cliffs, Locked Hearts" universe to inspire all her other works; thank the Lord they came our way.

Kryalla herself, possibly, isn't around to take this into account anymore. Still, let's hope that she knows we wish that she move on to the next and better chapter of her life.
Armondo chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
i couldn't stop lafin at the beginning, and nice ending.
Animestar282 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I absolutely LOVED that story! It was so funny! I was laughing so hard at the first of the story, you guys are great! I hope you two decide to do another story, I'll definitely be reading it!
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »