Reviews for The Object
theredrobin chapter 1 . 1/25/2008

*dies laughing*

Brilliant, you guys! I laughed so hard I thought I would wake up everyone in my bloody house.

“Starfire had obviously decided that the object was a balloon and was busily blowing it up.”

Oh, my sides hurt!

“There, sitting in the middle of his bed, right out in the open, was the rest of the box, its contents scattered across the bed.”

You two are an excellent writing team.

By the way, a huge congratulations to Katergator on her engagement!
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Absolutely Fuckin Hilarious

Man (The Big Salami) To Boy (The Small weiner)

Starfire, If you want to see the stars, call Robin because He got the Rocket if you want the Ride.

So How Long's Your Lightsaber.

You know there's something about that guy, I mean I know my semen is powerful but that guy (Robin) oh my god he must have a bazooka that made Starfire knocked up all night long
icy-cold refreshment chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
I loved the naughty humor in this story,and

I have never laughed so hard in my lifeXD

You two chicas are AWESOME and have to work together again.

Sorry to hear you guys are having trouble.I hope it all works out fine.

I hope you will get inspired and write more stories soon.:P
Living-Loving chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Well, fiqures tat u 2 would do 1 together.

Poor Royal, she nver knew it was she relly felt bad! reading this and realizing that she had no clue about it and that she was still 2nd place to Kater's 1st.

Must you both rub it in?

Its rude and heartless.

AND her reviewing was so short...ouch...

(you're BIGGEST fan) hahahahahaha
cartoonstar chapter 1 . 1/22/2008

omg, i was laughing so hard when robin threw that condom at control freak and froze up. omg and when star picked it up... dead funny, i was clutching my sides.

lol, i liked all the jokes cy and bb were making, and when control freak got in it... too funny for words. i cant believe they were getting buddy-buddy with control freak, lol.

and when star opened the condom and was exaiming it and blowing it up like a balloon... omg... i was laughing so hard i couldnt breath.

ooh, but when control freak made star that offer that sure did get robin to move, lol. im surprised the boy wonder didnt strangle bb right after.

lol, i wonder what punishment raven bestowed upon cy and bb :)

oh, when robin went on a rage, im guessing that was Kry, right? whatever it was awesome! i like it sometimes when robin acts angry, he seems so hot...

dirty mind, bad bad!

hahaha! robin and starfire having 'the talk', totally awesome, a classic :)

you know, for a detective robin can sure be slow. starfire gave him an open invite and he's just SO slow. though i gotta say it was funny when he realized she invited him, lol. he had his shirt on backwards, lol!

good thinking robin! cant speak, hold up a box. nice, lol.

lol! sex-ed uses a bananna? omg, lol!

bow chicka bow wow! robin and starfire get their grove thing! i don't care who's idea it was the scene was awesome :)

well... thats one way to wake up, lol. aw, robin and star are so cute together i love them! the pillow fight they had was just adorable, and star won, yay!

you know, im surprised robin didnt thank bb and cy, i mean its because of them that robin got some... but i gotta say its more fun watching cy and bb squirm ;)

This story was perfect, I loved it. It had it's serious points, the romance, it was funny. Just awesomeness _

Kry and Kater... you two are a force to be reckoned with. You two work so well together. Great job.
timkhj chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Brilliant! Funny! Perverted! (everything that's required for a good fic lol) Great colaborative work!
ArcaneAuthor chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
OMG! That was hilarious! I can see why that would be so fun to write! Great job! You guys did an awesome job!

Ha! How did the dairy queen get knocked up...!
Brazilian Star chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
First, a small presentation. I'm a huge fan of TT but I wasn't reading fanfics and posting in forums lately, so I started doing that again 'cause, you know, I really love them. And I love RobStar. I read a lot of stories of you two lately, and I really like your style: funny, sexy and smart.

You two together are just perfect! You should really keep writing this kind of story together.

This was awesome, the condom jokes (as I am Brazilian, it was funny to know some of 'em, 'cause I just know in Portuguese... lol), Robin realizing what he truly wants, Star not very inocent, acting like I imagine she should be... In a nutshell, you guys rock!
noluv chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
hey...this is my first review to you i think/

anyways im a BIG FAN of yours...i've read ALL your stories...and i think your just simply AWESOME...

ok...hehe...back to the main topic love the new story...that was fun with the whole embarraased robin scenario.

but just one doubt...did robin remove his mask when they were know?

i mean it was their first time right...and i think starfire would have really wanted to see his eyes and all...

hey and i think you guys make a really GREAT team...i mean you and Katergator... you guys should definately write more stories together like this...well this review is for Katergator as guys have very... interesting ideas...

but you know the joke was kinda mean...and the remarks...i mean talk about crossing the line...the making fun part was the only part i kinda felt bad...but after reading the whole story i think it was all necessary...

well on the whole great job you guys...

expecting more stories from both of you...

Nightstar Grayson chapter 1 . 1/21/2008

What a funy, story.

Loved it!

There should be a sequel!

TheUltimateCokeBear chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
HOLY FRICK. -doubles over laughing-

Dude, I've heard my best friend say a bunch of those slogans before. xDD And the beginning was great, too; I kept wondering what he'd thrown and was like, "GAH, NAME THE OBJECT ALREADY. xD"

You two are great writers together; this was one of the funniest, most perveted things I've seen, besides nipples on the Batsuit. xD Kater and Kry: the new Batman and Robin, lawl.

I've actually seen a neon orange condom before (My friend got it from some girl passing them out in her class. Oo), but there should be Teen Titan themed ones or something. xD So many dirty jokes in this... xD

And of course, the 'explicit sex scene' afterwards was just as good. It was like 'OCC mets One Thing Leads To Another.' xD Preverted jokes, sex, and BB and Cy getting in trouble. All you could ever ask for in a oneshot. Great job you two! ;DD
Royal Blue chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
-giggles- That was amazing! _

Hahahaha...hahaha...-holds stomach- Oh, Lordy, I think I might start to cry. You two are brillant. _

Well that certaintly brightened up my day!

Loved it guys.

bookworm007 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
wow, that was... the beggining was really funny, no matter who you are, i think everyone can enjoy a good comdom joke.
inq101 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
You two are both excellent writers. Put together and you're geniuses.

Makes you wonder what the Batman has in his belt.
ForeverLove chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Oh my gossh. :D

Thank you so much. I was having the absolute worst day ever and this cheered me up so much :)

It was so frickin hilarious :D

I love Kator and Kry together! That was a truly awesome fic. *dances*

OH MY GOSH! I just saw your sequel for Locked Hearts so now I'm off to read it :3

117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »