Reviews for The Object
Otakurec.37 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
A HA HA HA HA HA HA! Oh my GOD, this was so hilarious! Almost my whole dorm heard me laughing. You two are geniuses! And the second-half was so sweet... and naughty... and perfect. I loved every bit of it
Peach Tuesday's chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
ahaha XD

oh...my...god

that was freaking hilarious!

you guys sure do like putting poor robin in 'bad' situations lmao XD

this was a great one shot, very funny :]]

i hope you both write more together, i do like the funny more than the character death and blood and all the stuff kry likes to put in her stories!

great job!
cutereviewgirl chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
omg.. that was oo funny, i was hysterical while the whole thing! you two together are awesome lol very funny and amusing, and your conversations, those in of itself are hilarious lol awesome work you guys

-CUTIE
Lord Genesis Shadow chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Very good work. This is some seriously funny stuff. I would also like to add that every now and again, my mind slips into dirty mode, though I skip the gutter and go straight into the sewer. Sad but true. It is this reason that I am trying to avoid romance scenes, because I fear that if I do one for too long... Let's just say that something scary may become possible. I am the very definition of the term 'Overkill'. I always say that if something is worth doing, it's worth overdoing. For example: Gunfight scenes usually have pistol packing heroes. Mine have those, plus one supermuscled person in a battle suit with triple barrel gatling guns with missle pods on the shoulders and laser emitting cameras. I'm a little unstable and am prone to bursts of psychotic rage, as well as the dirtiest mind in my graduating class. Sad but true. Hope to read more combination works from you two.

With a well placed handshake, a sly grin, and from a throne of shimmering ice, I exit as:

Lord Genesis Shadow
The Aceman chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
The Terrible Two have struck! Those were the most innuendos I've ever read in a story! Poor Star, not knowing...well, knowing but not having seen one before.

I knew it would lead to Robin and Star ending up in bed, part of me urged them to...it just proves that two heads are better than one, especially when both are capable of writing excellent stories!
littlebluelight chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
lol! haha the dairy queen-bking joke was effing incredible
Secret Starr chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Oh my gosh, I'm not one for "perverted" stuff, but this was Ha-lar-e-ous! (I skipped over the entire sex scene, if you don't mind) But from the rest of the awkard conversation to breakfast of what I read was funny.

Ha ha.
StarryNightT chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
BRILLIANT! LOVED IT! poor robin you could just feel his embaressment rolling off the page at the beginning. you guys should write together more often!

-Shelly-
Artemis-Delilah-Avari chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I.

Just.

Died.

Holy crap...that was the lewdest, most inappropriate and humiliating thing I have ever read; And I cherished every second I read it. Although, for my sanity and prevention of a collective brain explosion, please try to keep the Kator/Kry stuff to a minimum. Never before has a fanfiction made me press a pillow to my mouth(which I promptly spat out, thanks to you) to keep from waking the rest of my family. So kudos to you and Kator, and I am MORE than willing to chip in a few rolls of film for the Shirtless! Rob&BB photo shoot. No lynching for you.

-Artemis
Maygen Lauren chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
This is clearly the best thing I've ever read.

I was laughing all the way through the first half. It was so humorous, especially all of those cover your junk jokes! ah condom humor, my favorite!

and poor poor poor Star, her blissfull iggnorance and up bringing on another planet leads her being the pun of every joke that she does not understand.

well at least both Star and Robin got a happy ending?

Hm, I've taken a liking to your non- lemon sex scenes. Very scandalous, but I'm prestigious, so I don't mind as much as I did.

Great one shot you two. Im glad to see you teaming up and taking over the archives!

Love your story.