Reviews for Pretty boy
redbomber chapter 1 . 7/2
D
It's-Nothing-Just-A-Wolf chapter 1 . 6/29
This is so funny! Your right, I like the relationship.
AgentButtok chapter 1 . 3/6
I LOVE THIS ...IT'S AWESOME
Bang Zaang chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
I'm giggling like crazy
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
lol your not ahh i wanted to hear more
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Damn it Toph, I wanted to hear more. If it was possible to die of laughter I think I would just have. XD
ArminJeager chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
That was so cute! :3
SookiYakima chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Love flustered Zuko.
Laughing so hard right now with ur jokes. Awesome fanfic!
Hope u have more like this cuz I AM going to read all of ur fics right now!
Guest lmist chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
That joke was Haliorius. Thank u for the awesome fic!
Flustered Zuko is my favorite
Rascal chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Gosh, that's hot. Poor Sokka, Zuko may have been verbally raped, but Sokka became the next hot gossip for WEEKS. I don't think Zuko minded as much as he said, after all, he could have easily stopped Sokka or just walked away, but nope. Just sat there embarrassed. Wonder how long Sokka had been thinking of those.
Nyala Kurta chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Ok. With that last comment Sokka made, I said, "Ok, now Sokka's just begging to be hurt." And gave a look I call "The Bella Masters Look of Death" (Bella Masters is my oc and she will be in most, if not all, of my stories...as soon as I figure out how to post them from my iPad because my laptop's kinda jacked up), which is a combination of a smirk, a glare, and my teeth bared. Anyone on the receiving end will be in for a world of hurt. In one of my stories (in the notes app of my iPad), Bella Masters ( based on myself actually) gave Dash a 'Bella Masters Look of Death (Dash Baxter edition)' and then gave him a 'Bella Masters Beat-Down.
defyingthegravity chapter 1 . 10/26/2013