Reviews for Pretty boy
Set Fire on Your Heart chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
That was so cute! :3
SookiYakima chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Love flustered Zuko.
Laughing so hard right now with ur jokes. Awesome fanfic!
Hope u have more like this cuz I AM going to read all of ur fics right now!
Guest lmist chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
That joke was Haliorius. Thank u for the awesome fic!
Flustered Zuko is my favorite
Rascal chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Gosh, that's hot. Poor Sokka, Zuko may have been verbally raped, but Sokka became the next hot gossip for WEEKS. I don't think Zuko minded as much as he said, after all, he could have easily stopped Sokka or just walked away, but nope. Just sat there embarrassed. Wonder how long Sokka had been thinking of those.
Nyala Kurta chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Ok. With that last comment Sokka made, I said, "Ok, now Sokka's just begging to be hurt." And gave a look I call "The Bella Masters Look of Death" (Bella Masters is my oc and she will be in most, if not all, of my stories...as soon as I figure out how to post them from my iPad because my laptop's kinda jacked up), which is a combination of a smirk, a glare, and my teeth bared. Anyone on the receiving end will be in for a world of hurt. In one of my stories (in the notes app of my iPad), Bella Masters ( based on myself actually) gave Dash a 'Bella Masters Look of Death (Dash Baxter edition)' and then gave him a 'Bella Masters Beat-Down.
defyingthegravity chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
O.o
A Vulcan's Kiss chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Ha.
Wow chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This reminds me so of my freshman year in high school! (About to share some life story with you so get ready or run off if you wish not to hear lol).
Anyways second semester I was paired up on my first day for those, Introduce-yourself weird 20 minutes projects, and the guy I was partnered with was staring me down. Anyways I started reading the sheet and began to ask "So do you wanna do the Selective Service bit or the 'It's Raining Men," song...Unless you get think of-"
"Are you Hispanic?"
"Yes." Me ?:
"Cool cause your tan makes you look like a juicy prime rib." He said this while licking his lips.
"Ok...thanks now do you wanna-." Attempting to get back on task.
"How about we do the one where we're a couple and tell each other what makes us love each other so much!"
Next I knew I was standing in front of the class presenting the project 'he' had decided one.
"Now for the kiss!" And there he went giving me a man smooch on the cheek. Followed by the crowd cheering 'MORE!' as they saw me blush. Our lips locked, but fortune for me it only lasted a few seconds (Though it hadn't been enough for him).
We came to know each other over the years (as much as I tried to avoid him) and he became a best friend for me since we liked a lot of the usual stuff; soccer, video games, action movies, etc.
Throughout my whole high school career he asked me to Homecoming four times and to Prom twice. He wasn't exactly gay since he went for the girls and the only guy he was interested in was me or so everyone said. I went with him with a group to Homecoming junior year and again he tried to smooch me.
Near the end of Senior year he told me he truly had feelings for me and that if we could 'Go out'. I felt pity for him since he'd been rejected by most girls for being a little too much for them to handle (You had to know the guy), but had to say no. Though I did allow him to make out with me two days before graduation day...though he had gotten me drunk. And he had been sober since he revealed he was drinking Mineral water the whole time...

Yes so that's my story and sort of remind me of this xD. Yea I kinda side tracked a bit and went on and on. Anyways great story and I hope you keep writing more :P.
Carolyn Sunshine chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I knew Sokka's jokes were good but this is halarious!
the darkest sun chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
that was really! funny you should do more
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Well... That's what you get, Sokka;)
Ekanite chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
That. Was. Hilarious.

Ow, my sides hurt from laughing. Darn you. XD

You might want to up the rating to T though, as those... lines... are really suggestive.

Gosh, now I really wanna read more of your fics. And blushing!Zuko and cheesy!Sokka are just too cute.
AtLAFANGIRL1 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH CANT. HAHAHAHAHA STOP. AHAHAHAHAHAHAH LAUGHING. I LOVE SOKKA RIGHT NOW . HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STUPID. AND TRUST ME ,I LOVE STUPID. I'VE REVIEWED 4 GLASS HOUSESS, DILLEMMA OF 2 DREAMES, AAAAND INHEIRIT THE FLESH. AND TRUST, THE'RE ALL STUPID SOME WHERE. ANYWAY. LOVE U AND ZUKOS CHEEKS ;).

FAN GIRL