Reviews for Dan Helsing
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 12 . 1/15/2010
As usual, I liked how you kept most of the dialogue the same, but added in a few bits of conversation that fit the characters' personalities. I also liked how you managed to describe the action scenes, such as the part with the fire breathing and the explosion.

Keep up the good work.

Zim'sMostLoyalServant signing off.
Essteka chapter 12 . 12/24/2009
Very nice job on this latest chapter. The action, the dialogues and the way you used the characters were great.

Well, update as soon as you can!
Essteka chapter 11 . 12/24/2009
Again, very nice job on the action and everything else.

Time to read the latest chapter!
Essteka chapter 10 . 12/24/2009
Good job on this chapter, as usual. The dialogues were well-written.

Essteka chapter 9 . 12/24/2009
Great job! This might be my favorite chapter so far. The action was well-done, all the characters were used very well, the extra scene with Robin and Raven was nice, the various cameos, particularly Mayor Quimby the Cabbage Man, were very good, and the part where June said all the ways they used to get rid of Plasmius (such as using Acme's safe and anvils and Judge Doom's dip) made me chuckle!

Essteka chapter 8 . 12/24/2009
Excellent work here! Nice job with the action and the cameos, particularly with Moe and Bender.

Essteka chapter 7 . 12/23/2009
Very nice job here! Excellent work on the action. I liked it when Danny refer to Dennis as "a furry Terminator". XD

I'll continue reading the others chapters probably tomorrow or after tomorrow because I was busy today with the latest chapter of my Ghostbusters fanmake.
Essteka chapter 6 . 12/23/2009
Very nice job here. Good work on the dialogues.

Essteka chapter 5 . 12/22/2009
Very nice job on this chapter, Terranova! Good work on the action scenes and with the cameos. I liked it when Freakshow called Raven "Canary". XD

I'll continue reading this fanmake tomorrow because I'm quite busy right now.
BlueTiger321 chapter 12 . 12/22/2009
Hooray! Thank you for bringing in the new chapter! Danny's rage matched Van Helsing's perfectly. In fact, the whole chapter was damn good! Just so you know, I'll have the next chapter of Super Aerrow Bros. up soon.
Amber Pegasus chapter 12 . 12/22/2009
It dosen't look good for Danny and welcome back!
JusSonic chapter 12 . 12/21/2009
Good job for finally getting this chapter. Hoo boy, even if Plasmius is dead, Dan is told to killed Viktor. I hope things turned out better (especially for June, you know why by now).
Essteka chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
Again, great work here. You did quite a nice job on the action here. I enjoyed Bender's cameo too.

I'll stop reading here and continue it tomorrow.
Essteka chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
Again, you did a nice job on this chapter. Good work on using Double D here.

Essteka chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
Sorry for not reviewing this earlier. I had a lot of homeworks to do and I forgot after a while. Anyway, very nice job on this chapter. You used Danny's powers very well. Excellent choice with Hulk as Mr. Hyde. A VERY fitting choice here.