Reviews for Girlfriend
puruku chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
The ending made me laugh! I could just imagine Tsuna's perplexed face at seeing them both together and unharmed:)
janrockiss chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Hahas the was Yamamoto rescued Haru was awesome(:
Gena chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
This was again great! Well done!

"Haru isn't Tsuna's girlfriend. She isn't anyone's girlfriend."

"Yet."

Yes! She'll be yours, Yamamoto! :D Fluffy!
Limxuxu09 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I see this is one of your older Haru/Yama fic! lolz becoz i noticed here that Byakuran still doesn't exista and Haru didn't know about Vongola yet xD Nice job! :)
montycrowley chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
"The door to the house swung open and Tsuna, Gokudera, Bianchi, Ryohei and Reborn burst out, armed to the teeth with dozens of military arsenal as if heading into a war. They looked out to kill. Mafia members usually did, since it was part of their occupation."

Best. Image. Ever. Seriously. I can easily imagine that in a comic strip or something. :) Great job!
Nuttyhazey chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Ah~ Cute~!

d-b two thumbs up

~nutty
vickie chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
It was good. I love the story.
kimikissu07 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Nice story, it won't get boring even if you read it many times, I already read it 2 times. hahaha.
AriellaxCastral chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Okay, my most laughing moment is the part where those burst out from Tsuna's house, ready to kill, shocking the pair. I burst out laughing and repeated those lines like, five-six times, and I still lol-ed (my friend beside me called me crazy because of it). Another is when Tsuna said "Good omen". Seemed like he had such a pretty bad luck when dealing with mafia thingy. Don't know why, I just love it.

Yes, the trick is one of my favourites since it's simple and kind of fooling the enemy..lol. And it's pretty sweet when Yamamoto stated Haru wasn't anyone's girlfriend yet. It's awwed me.

I think character's OOC is fine since it's fanfiction, right? You don't have to always stick at their right characteristics. Sometimes it's bugging me just to think about the right ones since I'm not their truly creator (I'm excusing myself from any OOC I had made :p). Anyway, I love this story. Hope you could make another fic about them. Keep up the writing, okay :) ?
Kur0shiro chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I really enjoyed reading this! :) A really good one shot~ :D Mwahahaha, I love how Yamamoto says "yet." ;)
SaoirseSpeir chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
EHEHEHEH. Yamamoto is awesome here. Very cute! KHR is my BL fandom, but I think I can make an exception for the YaHa pairing. xD
doorahh chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
OMGOSH I love Yamaharu fics, please write more, you're an awesome writer!
Arhazivory chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
lol...very nice. I enjoyed it.
TiRaMiSuLoVeR chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Great story! I'm actually not a major fan of this couple, but you made it work nicely. The story didn't have too much fluff, which is nice. _
Fluffymarshbunnies chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Yay! another yamaxharu! *squeeals* ah-hem, yeah .