Reviews for CHOICES
captainbrass chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
I have read this story a few times now and it still is so sad - poor Iris, I can really feel her broken heart... things don't always end for the best.
Joan Powers chapter 7 . 1/26/2008
I love the way you handled such a complex love triangle. You wanted to hate Brass for treating Iris this way, but you also sensed his torment - that he really loved both of them.

Ellie's confession was chilling. That's one disturbed girl.
Joan Powers chapter 6 . 1/26/2008
Aw, this breaks my heart. What are you doing Brass?
El Gringo Loco chapter 4 . 1/24/2008
An interestingly detailed chapter that starts fleshing things out. I like how everyone is being supportive of Annie so far.

The Anie, Iris, Brass triangle has serious potential. Supportive and understanding though Iris is - Annie is still a murder suspect. I like having Brass in the delicate position of being the link between them. And while I've a hunch or two I won't speculate publicly. I suspect that he may be due for yet another heartache or two before it's over.
El Gringo Loco chapter 3 . 1/22/2008
An interesting and necessary progression. Housekeeping as it were, to take care of the details and get things under way. I look forward to seeing where it goes from here.
El Gringo Loco chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
A couple of rather interesting twists as the case starts to flesh out. Somehow, I doubt that the words, simple, quick, or easy are going to apply. And that things could get a whole lot messier than that hotel room before it's over. I look forward to reading more.
yanukjc chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
Great start to a great story! Can't wait to see where this is heading...
Joan Powers chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Yeah! So glad that you started posted this. Great start for an intriguing story.

Joan
UnspokenLoves chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
You know how much I love this fic,GREAT JOB!
My Kate chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
I'm usually a GSR fan, but this story really has commanded my attention...looking forward to an update and some more details to define the players...great job...
spottedhorse chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Intriguing. Wonder if this has anything to do with when Jim was in LA and Vic Patterson was involved in Ellie's deal?
El Gringo Loco chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Brass, Iris, Annie and a dead body? Hm. Sounds like this one's going to be a real tail twister. I look forward to reading more.
LvnArchr chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Pretty cool start to this story. I look forward to reading some more.