Reviews for A Survivor's Story
LoveYa chapter 34 . 2/16
This is killing me! Please update!
infiniteworld8 chapter 28 . 1/11/2013
The fight scene between Jeremy and the vampire was well written. Judy seems a bit lax and isn't as focused on finding her duaghter as I would expect her to be. Jeremy actually seems to care more than Judy.
infiniteworld8 chapter 27 . 1/10/2013
I agree with Judy if those zombie-vampire have figured out how to use tools, humanity is doomed.
infiniteworld8 chapter 26 . 1/10/2013
VIctoria left the van again! Honestly, that child has a death wish or is utterly fearless. I liked the suspense in this chapter.
infiniteworld8 chapter 24 . 1/10/2013
Automaticity, okay that makes sense. Otherwise I didn't see how a vampire could be using a pencil.
infiniteworld8 chapter 25 . 1/10/2013
Really, Victoria has taken leave of her senses again? Why, oh why is she planning on leaving the realtive security of a nice safe, zombie-free van to possibky risk being eaten by monsters! Judy and Jeremy are working together, nice. How is that vampire still alive after he got fried? Anyway nice hcapter and I love the switches in POV.
infiniteworld8 chapter 23 . 1/6/2013
I don;t think the vampires that are so far turned can be brought back. In zombie, shows people are always fixated on finding a cure, but the people have been damaged on the cellular level, it's pretty hard to fix that.
infiniteworld8 chapter 22 . 1/6/2013
Okay Jeremy is still human . I'm satified for now. I'm happy Judy finally let him out.
infiniteworld8 chapter 21 . 1/6/2013
Victoria has no fear does she? I suppose that's a good thing and bad thing.
infiniteworld8 chapter 20 . 1/6/2013
He can still drive, okay he might have some hope left. Vampires that can use pencils? I don't know.
infiniteworld8 chapter 19 . 1/6/2013
I think Jeremy has gone over to the dark side, seriously I see no redemption right now. He's out there about to eat a vampire, disgusting to say the least!
infiniteworld8 chapter 18 . 1/6/2013
Jeremy is definitely actig like he's infected. I'm suprised Judy hasn't shot him yet, he's acting like he's lost it.
infiniteworld8 chapter 17 . 1/6/2013
I think I'd be as mad as Jeremy if somebody caged me. He really is becomin almsot one of those things isn't he?
infiniteworld8 chapter 16 . 1/6/2013
Hydrating people with enemas? Nasty business! Seriously , really nasty. Anyway, Jeremy is becoming a vampire-human hybrid I think. As long as he is able to maintain control of his mind he should be fine. Easier said then done though;)
infiniteworld8 chapter 15 . 1/6/2013
I'm happy to know that Jonathon wasn't so callous that he didn't care if Rex was killed. And the way he is killed, awful. He's going to be ripped apart still alive by monster's. I understand why Jeremy didn't try to rescue him./ It would have been suicide. But Jeremy is going to have a lot of surivor's gulit. Hell, all of the remaining humanity probably has surivor's guilt now that I think about it.