Reviews for Rain Doesn't
Jehilew chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
*Snort* Logan, gotta love being in his head, especially those last few lines. Interesting, Rogue's thoughts about the rain, and how it changed her mindset. Always did like her portrayed as a strong woman. Enjoyed that little allusion to Gambit.
amd5551 chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
very good and powerful oneshot. no wonder you got so many reviews and wrote a sequel (well, like one according to you). this really grabbed everyone and anyone's attention :) You started off well, strong and humoursly sweet at the same time.
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Haha! Gotta love the ending... and, "He just hoped she realized that while she was out there being defiantly noble, she was in the process of catching pneumonia."! Ha! Awesome one, Logan!

Sexy Cajun? Looking forward much, Miss Rogue?

This piece is perfect! Great job!
JohnPaulGeorgeandRingo chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I am ashamed to say...um..write...that I have only just discovered this story! :o

And I love it, love it, love it.

I can't decide which is my favourite line...its either 'Rain cannot feel pain' or 'Logan gave her a grin in return. The kid was strong, even he had to admit it. He just hoped she realized that while she was out there being defiantly noble, she was in the process of catching pneumonia'.

You just have to post a sequel! If you refuse I could always forget about A.Y.N.I.L ;) I'm sure you know how easy it is to forget to post a new chapter...LMFAO...I could wake up tomorrow with no memory...well, it has happened you know :P
Alia Ziaen chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Have I told you lately how much I love this story?
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Aw! This is GOOD! I was enjoying the intensity, the inside commentary on what she could do (comicverse), and then suddenly the last lines from Logan. Hilarity! Priceless, Bologna. I love it.
ZoGetsAttackedByStatic chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
A great story. Very good.
ultra dragon chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
(grin) i would like to see what logan do the our ice cube...that should be good...
GrearBeloved chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
What is it about rain that gives such perfect imagery? Well done. I never liked that whole Robby business anyhow. Romy, Rogan...that's where its at. ;P Write some more!
Mememem chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I like it! It's very cute.
Christinamarie712 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
SO bobby cheated on rogue and now she is going to take a "road trip" or a self discovery trip. will she meet remy? is this a rogan or ...? good story very intrested oh whats going to happen. keep updating please.
DulceDulce DeLeche chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
I liked it, hope to read another chapter.
nevermindthebuttocks chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Am I the first to review? Sweet!

I loved this. It's very good, well-written and unique. :D I like the comparison to rain. Good as a one-shot, but could also be made longer...are you going to add more chapters?

Either way, it's very well done! Keep writing.