Reviews for More Than A Crush
eyecanread chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I have read several of your stories for this pairing and this is my favorite so far. I would've liked to see the final reactions from the friends at the end of the story, but on the whole very nicely done. I enjoyed this one immensely.
cloisginnyharryforever chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
nice story
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
good story
yellow power chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I so loved this fic!

I had so much fun with the story of how they met and feel for each other. I started laughing histerically when Syd concluded that he was gay, LOL. I thought that she had realized that he had a crush on her, but no, she concluded he was gay, hahahaha. Sky's reaction was hilarious but Bridge's was even more! I loved him at that part, LOL.

Jack and Z's reactions while listening to the story were great too, not to mention Sky's, lol, poor boy!

I loved that Z and Bridge were together.

It was cute how both SS decided they weren't ready for taking that step yet, though they really wanted to.

The ending was really cute!

There's so much more to be said about this great fic but I'm a little lazy right now so I'm sorry, lol.

I don't need to say to say that this is going to my favs.

You keep on proving why you're one of my fav writers!
Destiny45 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Cute story! Loved the set-up, very original for a Sky/Syd story. The rest was all very romantic. And you know you write this couple brilliantly. I think my favorite part though was Syd's initial conclusion with Sky with the magazine though. So funny!

Btw, I did end up posting my first PR music video last night! Can't believe I actually did it. Thanks again for being an inspiration always.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Aw... Amazing fic. Loved it.
Enigmaforum chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Ok so to begin with AW and HAHAHAHAHAHA. You have made me feel good and laugh a lot all in one fiction. I seriously just loved how you went about doing SS in this way. The idea of him knowing about her before SPD is just so sweet and the way they acted at first is something that I can definately see.

You showed the progression of their feelings and relationship beautifully and you do humor so well. This was just sweet and funny. I heart you and this story!
CathyD chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
*squeals* You know I love it! I'm so glad you took this challenge on. It's wonderful hun! Sorry, just had to be the first to review. :D

Love it!