Reviews for Change My Mind
Leoanda Taylor chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Me likey! _
Goldenheart11 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
That didn't suck! Have more confidence in your work! You're a great author!
iloveraven chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
i thought it was great
Jenndifurry chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
robin where's robin?
Kilarra chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Sucked? Are you kidding me? That was great! I loved it, it was fluffy and serious and in character! I'm excited to see more! There were mood swings, but they fit and some funny phrases, but they sounded natural. My only criticism is that there were parts that were a bit on the wordy side, but that's kind of a guess and check, trial and error sort of thing that just takes time and practice to settle into. Lord knows I still talk too much and it's sometimes a little difficult to understand precisely what it is that I'm trying to communicate and or say, like my English teacher tells me, you know? *grin* Looks like I've got some competition! Love it, keep goin'!

Kilarra
volleyballchick94 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
not too bad
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
wow. your right, that Sucked BIG TIME. why is it a humor one again? anudda ting, what the hell happened to Rob face? he didn't die, did he? i hate the dude, but yeesh. dis is more like a drama thing.

still kinda good though.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
_
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
not bad, people stayed in character, lol. which is getting rarer nowadays. nice job.
SpartanGamer2013 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
This was neat. 'nuff said.

God Bless!
Tears of Trees chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
That was sweet! It was a mushy Rae BB story were Rae wasn't totally out of charactor! :) Why did Robin leave? I feel so sorry for Star even though you didn't really say anything about her.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Why would you think that sucked? That was really good! Excellent dialog mixed with really good characterizations of BB and Raven. The imagery was also really well done and I liked how you worked in the line from the drabble into the story. A cute, and not over-the-top fluffy way to end it that was just right. Keep up the excellent work, I can't wait to see more!
Ccero chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
That was one REALLY nice fic.

You managed to keep all BB and Rae in character, and the story was simply suberb,

I only think that this Story genre should be Friendship instead of Romance. But it rocked anyway.
DarkF4s chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
SUCKED? Are you kidding? It was awesome! This was one of the most adorable and loveable stories I've read (or heard for that matter)! I loved the subtle changes in Raven's mind and feelings as she gets closer to Beast Boy.

So, congrats on a really great story. And keep on writing, you rule! :))
JeMS7 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
It did not suck, I really liked it. You kept them in character, much better than most people do.