Reviews for Codename: Bianca
Nauran chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Oho~? So we really ARE going cross-universe, eh?

Going for all the marbles, putting in the game characters and the anime characters in one world. And with such an interesting concept with one of the best under-used characters, how could I resist?

Well then that settles it. I'm adding this.
Nauran chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I've never read an opening chapter with so much emphasis on anthropology.

All in all, this chapter shows how far you're willing to go to describe how things are. And in my opinion, this isn't too good of a beginning.

But you give us some very useful points, so I'm compelled to read on.
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Shinx's 'sister' is a Pachirisu? Anyway I like this story so far and can't wait for the next chapters.

What happened to chapter 2? When I clicked the URL link that I got in my e-mail box, I got a page saying that chapter 2 doesn't exist.
Minnalee chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Chilling.

I like the way you've set up the story. Looking forward to more.

Minna
Pochama-chan chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
So the Shinx and the Pachirisu are sisters? That's interesting...
Fluffy Lady chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
i think you shoud make a bit more emotial [i didn't spell it right]
Damned Lolita chapter 2 . 1/24/2008
Adore. This. Story. Argh, it's so amazing. Murkrow pwn. And as for Sinnoh being the weakest, well...

They do indeed have a lot of legends... hmm. Almost like an amaglamation of the other games; the Protecters (Diagla/Palkia)

The trio, with one that runs, (Mesprit, Uxie, Azelf), Gendered Legends, (Heatran, Cresseria), and the 'strange' Legends, such as Giratina.

Interesting... must go ponder this!
Baughn chapter 2 . 1/24/2008
I'm not sure how you managed to turn Pokemon into *this*, but keep it up. It's great!
Fluffy Lady chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
love it!
Wait.What chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Hmm...seems interesting. Is the trainer going to be an electrical only, or will she have a varied team? Guess I'll just have to read to find out. Update, please.
Damned Lolita chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Whoa, whoa, whoa! What an amazing story! Jeez, seriously. Awesome. Nicely written, and just the best bit of eerie.

Alert