Reviews for Back To Basics
SPNgirl20 chapter 1 . 6/27
I loved this story so much! This is exactly how I imagine John to be as a father: Strict and firm about following rules and yet caring and loving. Good job! I have read this story many times and I agree with the other reviews: This story needs a sequel so bad. We need more of John training the boys. Maybe Dean could throw another tantrum? These are only suggestions but I will love you forever if you write a sequel. Sincerely Lexie Winchester. Once again,very good story!
Sweetmd24 chapter 1 . 6/14
Tantrums are a no no! great story!
the little spanko chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
This. Is. FANTASTIC! Very well done!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
wow it was a good chapter thank you
darkgirl3 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Love all these stories keep up the good work.
geekykhaleesi89 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Loved this girlie! You continue to amaze me!
Bubbel chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Awesome story, very well written. I especially liked your version of John, a strict but loving father! Are you going to do a sequel or even continue the story?

I would love to read more!
expat19 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
trì AWSOME! will there be a fallow-up? because that would be COOL!
phoenixjo chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
first supernatural fic i have ever read and i really enjoyed it
Twinchy chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Wow, I’m truly impressed. A very entertaining and well written story. I really liked the way you characterized Daddy Winchester in this fic: he was strikt with his boys and adamant about following orders but still a loving and caring father.

Great idea, he followed Sam and Dean around for several days to get a good impression of their ‘hunting style’ before taking control of the situation - and practically breaking into their motel room to scare them out of their wits.

The portrayal of the two brothers was also spot-on IMHO. Too cute, how they threw a temper fit at their father’s face that would have put a five-year-old to shame. They should have known better though. *evil grin*
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Ha ha ha. That's funny. Catch ya on the fip side.
beautiful dreamere chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
heh. that'd sure have been interesting to see on the show. n_n
nikolayevich chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
i love it another great masterpiece, eh? keep up the good work! okay?

F.S.T out
hawngirl chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
poor boys
poohbear123 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
GREAT POOR DEAN AND SAM WILL THEY NEVER LEARN. I HOPE NOT! THANKS HAVE MISSED THEM. SO HOW IS DANNY DOING?