Reviews for Easier
Louie001 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
OMG this is T.T SAD! it hurts.

but really perfect. Exactly how I think too. I couldn't have said it better. Love how your expose on Aerith's thoughts. There's almost this anger at Cloud for not remembering Zack - for not honouring the memory of him. It's really quite complicated. Everything that Zack wanted from Cloud, Cloud is disregarding.

Really great piece!
FullMentalPanic chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Nice piece, but the ending is totally what makes it for me. It's exactly what I thought Aerith's thought processes must have been for her to say the things she did in FFVII after we saw how it really was in Crisis Core.

Enjoyed the bit where Elmyra isn't as worried about Zack after she figures he's not a good liar.

"Nobody could have hurt me like you could have." Good line, something I've thought about often myself. The people we open up to the most, who we are the happiest with, they are the one's who have the most power to hurt. "Cloud is Cloud and you are Zack." Really happy you had this line, though there are similarities, they are two very different people. This kind of brings home how Aerith can't recreate what she had with Zack by being with Cloud. "...Except sometimes when I'm around Cloud, I get this horrible feeling that I'm falling for your ghost." Very interesting, and in my opinion, apt, way to describe some of the reasons why Aerith pursues Cloud. Again, fantastic ending.
xoRaining Diamondsox chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Good job!

What I like about this fic is how it ties in CC with FFVII - like it bridges the gap between the two games, and how Aerith must've /really/ been feeling. One can't help but wonder if she was acting quirky in the game because she was naturally like that... or if she was just distracting herself. Which is a whole lot more painful. :(

Well written - keep up the great work!

-diamonds
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Oh, this was an adorable, moving fic! I loved the look into Aerith's mind, and how the story was awritten in her point of view. And her asking Cloud if he was jealous!

Great work!
Chrysalide chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
That last sentence was POWERFUL. Good stuff here :)
animevideogame freak chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
aww its so sad but good
cerberus angel chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Simply beautiful. I loved it. Zack and Aeris relationship truly is tragic, but that only makes me love them even more. I can't wait to see another of your fics.
Kazaam chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Aww, I loved reading this from Aerith's point of view! It's so sad, but her memories of Zack are really cute.

I like that you had Aerith seeing Zack in the little things that Cloud did... And I love the part about falling for his ghost. I haven't heard it put that way before, but it makes perfect sense.

The last part was just heartbreaking, how Aerith said that Zack had just found someone else, and immediately regretted it. And her wanting to think of that than face the truth is just so sad! I feel so sorry for both of them.
The Moelander chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
That's a nice little piece of work you've made! I really enjoyed it! I haven't played FFVII yet, but I always thought, that Aerith belonged to Zack, and this scene you described from the original game was one thing that made it even more certain for me. Just because Aerith couldn't stand it to met his parents without him.

Good work

The Moelander
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Aw! ;_; WAH! I love this. Your interpretation of Aerith POV is very interesting, and it really sounds like her, the Aerith who is hidden most of the time behind her mischievousness, but whom we catch glimpses of, like in the Gongaga scene and many times in CC.

Her reminiscences of Zack are so cute, especially him stammering all over himself and Mrs. Gainsborough being amused and not feeling so wary after that.

I adore how Aerith regrets saying that about Zack finding someone else, knowing that he would never do that to her. And the last paragraph ... ;_; Perfect. So tragic and saad!

The line about her worrying that she's falling for Zack's ghost is really good too. X3 I love that whole angle.
Summoner Luna chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Very nice...and you did a great job writing Aerith's point of view!

"...Except sometimes when I’m around Cloud, I get this horrible feeling that I’m falling for your ghost."

I love that line...Of course, I think her affections were more than just based on Zack's memory, but this is a really great way of interpreting her confusion and how she just didn't *know* what drew her Cloud...really, really great work :)