Reviews for Heart's Desire
wolfgang04 chapter 18 . 1/19
Really? Reallyy? Reallyyy?
When are you going to update this story, author-san? Wheeeeeeeen? I want to know what will happen next..

Hope you update.. :)
ilovebks chapter 18 . 1/17
Oh maaaaaan.. Such an awesome awesome awesome story. An amazing plot, good language and sensible.
Why do all such brilliant authors stop writing? I really hope you update and finish this story some day. It is such a well written one. :/
pikaree1 chapter 5 . 12/13/2014

…A script, Yoruichi? Seriously? Urahara gave you a script?
And the traveling circus thing was hilarious!
And yeah. Oh, the irony…
And oh, the hilarity… XD Wonder how it happened.
minerva chapter 16 . 11/25/2014
update plissssssss... this fantastic...kaien and ichigo...that awesome...plisss update...or i curse you...hahaa..really thiss is amzing...you do not lose your momentum as far as i read your fanfic...i good...i read a lot of fanfic..your have amazing writing skill...a love ichigo and rukia bickering..i so funny...i read many amazing fanfic but they just left it unfinish...such a waste...sob sob...i not shipper nor lunatic about fanfic...i just love to read the way they ekpress ther imagination...i can suggest one of the good story...the title is "sesshomaru a path of destiny"...it still ongoing ..not finished yet...but it worth reading... i assure you..though im not into sessho and kikyou shipping..
isle chapter 18 . 11/25/2014
when you gonna update...upadate plissssssssssssssssssssss...i had read all your chapter...your writing skill is amazing...hahahaa the bickering are so funny...it almost look like real ...hillarious...i give you thumb up for that...they so cute...oh no...you not gonna lose momentum about them...dont you dare hahaa..so far...its goood really...i read a loot of fanfic. story...and yours are interesting one...though it quite out of character for rukia to be too grumpy and curses but you do a good job..i love it...i looking forward for the next chapter...hope you dont abandon it...like most other do...i sorry im not the type that gives review for each chap...this is my review..overall..i wish all the best gambatte...update plisss or i curse you drowning to the depth of hell ..hahaa.
Kitsune Shiro-chan chapter 12 . 10/24/2014
This story is just sugoi!
Pls come back and continue it!
FallingHopelessly chapter 18 . 10/24/2014
You've probably heard this a thousand times before but -"Come on You have got to update! ! " Don't leave us hanging like that. This was amazing! Please do write more! Pretty Please! I know it' s been years but it's never too late to finish what you started. I hope you do update. *fingers crossed*
raindr0p33 chapter 14 . 8/15/2014
I love how you did the reverse of bleach , I see you haven't updated since 2009 and its probably not finished but i'm glad you shared your fic (even not finished) with us. You are so talented :)
raindr0p33 chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
hahaha I love this chapter! This entire story is amazing, and how you've written Ichigo and Rukia is fantastic :)

Such a cute ending too ;)
Indian Blossom chapter 18 . 8/12/2014
sweet;)
when will u update?
rukiaismybaby chapter 18 . 5/21/2014
please, continue this TT
Guest chapter 18 . 5/18/2014
I don't understand?
lilachiccups chapter 18 . 4/29/2014
I know you're probably sick of hearing people talk about how you should post another chapter... BUT I MEAN COME ONNNNNNNNNN! YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE IT LIKE THAT REGARDLESS IF THERE IS YEARS THAT HAVE PASSED! I MEAN FREAKING KAIEN-DONO AND ICHIGO?! UGH! I wish you would finish this! :D
schoolgurl95 chapter 18 . 4/25/2014
Oh my gosh, please update!
hk chapter 18 . 1/4/2014
this story is just AMAZING!
please update soon!