Reviews for Kisuhajime
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
This was great.:)
Great Angemon chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Well, one of the games was Super Smash Bros. but I don't know the other one.

Great story.
Amethyst 269 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Wow, so ur Japanese? Great story btw! D
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
“I’ll smash attack when it’s smash attacking time!”

I honestly don't know how you do this. Humor, feigning idiocy, angst, tragedy, and romance in each of them. Just amazing. I wish I could write with your type of variety...

Only one problem. It said that out of all of her boyfriends, Link was the only one that was unanimously approved of. Then, the next sentence said that Link was ONLY her "friend". Not boyfriend. Some continuation issues there, but aside from that, Good job!
tcrpgfan chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
nice ficcy. Characters were great. Loved the setting, really fits with the origins of the venerable game series. And for the bonus points the kids were playing super smash bros brawl and super mario galaxy. C ya.
Angelic Reirei chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
thanx for the reference and info! nice fic!
Lady Keruri chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
oh! I know!

It's Super Smash Bros. and Mario Galaxy...thing...

I think.

heh.

Great one-shot, rofl.
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
yay, I'm always in the mood for some Japanese culturing! lol. This was great in the fact that it didn't have all that "omg what if he likes me." and the "I can't tell her" stuff that I usually have to see. It's just there, and the two of them are ready for it.

As for the games, I know the later game is Super Mario Galexy which I beat in a weekend really. It's a good thing I just rented it, but it was an awesome game! As for the other, I'm just gonna guess Super Smash Bros of some kind because of the smash button. I don't think it's right, but it's a guess.

In any case, this was great. I love your one-shots and I'm ready for Circles to be releashed... soon. Bye!
peachymomotaro chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Super Mario Galaxy and Smash Brothers...Brawl, or Melee. One of the two. *glomps her brother's wii* my precious!
Tripod Baby chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Why can't the guys I know be like Link? :( CURSE YOU LINK FOR BEING SO PERFECT!

Zelda's so damn lucky.

-Tripod Baby
Twilight Queen chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Really cute, SJ. I can always count on you to put up oneshots just for a holiday... Whatcha got planned for Valentine's? XD

And it's MARIN! Marin's the new lead female! I can't wait to see how Circles turns out. I'll be reading!
boardrider66 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Yet another welcome addition to your amazing repertoire of stories, Joshizzle. Especially since your collection has been lacking a good New Year's Tribute. I mean you got Father's Day, Fourth of July, Christmas, Veteran's Day... This is one of my favorite tribute oneshots of yours.

Plus, I've always wanted to learn a thing or two about Japanese culture. I can always depend on you for that, especially the way you incorporate it into your stories. The fact that this was originally written in Japanese is also interesting. Keep up the good work. :)
guitarmania07 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Aww, that was cute! I don't have to go to google to learn a little about Japanese culture, I just have to come read one of your fics LOL! Keep it up!
Tia Ordona 23 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
This was very awesome! I just finished a report on Japanese New Year, too...

Thanks for writing!
Ruki44 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
that was really good. the first game is obviously super smash brothers melee and the other...um kirby air ride?