Reviews for Machinehead
justjoe chapter 6 . 12/23/2011
Well that was different, and that is a good thing. I liked it. It was very creative and original.
PSG1JOHN chapter 6 . 11/21/2010
oh man this is very good i hope you made a follow up to this story.
Coltan Heart chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
Awesome! I absolutely loved reading this. The whole idea of Cameron becoming Sknet to try to protect John is an amazing twist. I love it. Their last (here, obviously it's not the very last) confrontation is really sad and intense. Great work.
User25214 chapter 6 . 8/27/2008
i cant wait for your next chapter!
Alana84 chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
Wow, I really like this story of yours but the ending was a bit confusing though, for me at least, oh well...

Awesome plot and the character portrayal was pretty damn good as well and the fic was also very well written!

The interaction between all of the characters were great, especially John/Cameron, of course, hehe!

The ending had a pretty cool twist to it and it was also quite refreshing actually!

Well done!
KFF chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
Is there going to be a sequel? it would be cool to read a story where future and past John meet and for Sarah to see how her son grows up.
zidane3 chapter 5 . 6/8/2008
awesome story!

i really like this story. you pretty much have a "tight" idea about how you want this story to progress. sounds awesome if this was the real thing!

please do update! im hook!
Metropolis Kid chapter 5 . 5/9/2008
I really enjoyed this. It was a little bit darker than I usually care for, but you did a great job of tying everything together, even the plot of the third movie. Although I doubt that the series will go this way, it's a very interesting concept.
Max Doe chapter 5 . 5/4/2008
I always thought that maybe Cameron would be Skynet but a good Skynet in protecting humans this time around like her orginal job before it became self aware. But will have to see how the show progress next season. Yes another season we get. Could it be my faith in Fox have been restored. Not. I still don't like Fox. But go Terminator. Also update soon it's getting good. I always love Cameron and Derek interactions in your story and in the show. _
Chris St Thomas chapter 5 . 4/10/2008
seems like you did some rework in the earlier chapters. i always aplaud that. i eagerly awaited chapter five of this story. You have some big ideas in here but the mechanics of it are a bit of a let down.

we build up to sarah with a gun to cameron's head in chap 4 and then john's just out side bouncing a ball? where's the big revelation? it seems that it slid out with derek's "you are skynet" assertion, but i'm just not sure.

big ideas...

cameron IS skynet...that's huge.

sarah convincing john to continue because his future self said skynet was inevitabel...huge

change the way skynet forms so its a smaller threat to your ideas and make sure that you give your audience the pay off that you've been promising
pokey chapter 5 . 4/10/2008
wow. that is a twist.
Socratic Irony chapter 5 . 4/9/2008

For the past eps (a month ago T-T) makes it all the more realistic.

GREAT JOB, Can't wait for the next installment.

VFPC chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
hm. that's interesting. please update soon! i'd love to hear [read] what Cameron has to say.
Kiya chapter 4 . 2/18/2008
Interesting twist! And for all we know it could become canon lol

I look forward to you adding more_
Nr.Six chapter 4 . 2/18/2008
O man! Cool story! Poor Cameron, don't like Sara pointing that gun at her! Can't wait to find out what that story will be! Please update soon!