Reviews for Drawn to the Rhythm formerly The Easiest Thing
Sacred Miko Hime chapter 18 . 4/2/2011
Oh wow! This has got to be one of the most epic stories I've ever read! You've pulled everything together so well and still maintained the basic essence of the characters despite the dramatic changes in their beliefs about themselves and about each other. You have a wonderful writing style and a fantastic plot. I look forward to reading more of this amazing story. Please update soon.
sionnachsSkulk chapter 18 . 6/23/2009
this hasn't been updated in a while, eh? can't wait for the next chapter. some of the wording's a little funny, but it's still easy to read. I really hope you haven't given up on this story, because I haven't been able to read anything else until I had finished all the current chapters, which is testament to your writing abilities.
sionnachsSkulk chapter 10 . 6/22/2009
'She half expected her mother to walk in and tell her that Hello Kitty was really her childhood pet, that anime didn’t really promote bestiality and robot sex, and that Orihime’s half robot-half brain eating zombies were distant relatives that lived on Mars who invented the microwave.' this quote chizsuki Ishida twins OHMAHGAWDILOVETHISSTORY! it keeps throwing in twists and it still has that lighthearted comedy that the manga has!
fifi chapter 18 . 5/3/2009
is ichigo and the rest going to be in the story?
firelarc chapter 18 . 4/3/2009
wow so col! cant wait to read more wow orihime a vessel of kami!
akatsuki-concubine chapter 18 . 2/8/2009
PLease please continue
momo chapter 9 . 12/9/2008
i loved it! _ way to keep both crowds pleased (the horny ones and the one's looking for a good story) u should write a book, without bleach character of course so u can get credit for all of it._
momo chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
i figured i'd just let u no that ur an awesome writer and since u commented at the end of chapter 6 that u didn't get lots of comments i figured i'd give u one _ i love this story!
Twilight Black Shadow chapter 18 . 9/29/2008
Wow! I love this story. It's gotten me back into Bleach, but I'm so far behind that I don't know what you've made up. I love the storyline. It's brilliant. But we need more Orihime & Uryuu fluff! Lots more! and Ichigo should come back soon. We need to see how Orihime reacts to him. And the Raien stuff needs to come to a conclusion. But amazing story. Favorites & Alerts. Good job and keep writing! Thanks!
Moonlit Water Sunny River chapter 18 . 9/8/2008
hahaha lol Uryuu: I HATE YOU!

Ryuuken: Hi.

Uryuu: sweatdrop...

Tatsuki: hug

Little Uryuu: pwong

As always FING BRILLIANT! MOREMOREMORE PLEASE! oh and poor Ryuuken-chan...i wanna hug him...(hug) (gives cookie)

As you've prolly noticed, I'm now a lot more coherent. XD. This chapter wasn't quite as dramatic as the last one, though just as heart-smoothieing. (like heart-shattering but different lol) this one had some humour to even it out (yay i'm not shorting out my ipod this time) but I still had to listen to the Hamster Dance while reading it...

KEEP GOING OR I WILL RAPE U IN YOUR SLEEP! lol just kidding (or am I?)
deadaccount123344555 chapter 18 . 9/8/2008
Ishida Ryuuken continued, “Because my Shi-chan was five years younger than us, your father called me a lolicon… every day. I really wanted to break Sota’s neck for that.”

HM. REMINDS ME OF IKUTOXAMU. FIVE YEARS, HM YEAH.

Lol. I wouldn't call that a lolicon. O

Great chapter. D
Moonlit Water Sunny River chapter 17 . 9/2/2008
THIS IS YOUR FIRST FING STORY?

Everytime I see a new chapter, I read the whole darned thing from the beginning! I come THIS close to death cos I don't take a breath through the entire thing! I can't even read HARRY POTTER or ANY BOOK for a FULL DAY AFTER THIS BECAUSE THEY PALE IN COMPARISON! I CRIED OVER RYUUKEN! I LAUGHED AND YELLED WHEN I FOUND OUT URYUU AND TATSUKI WERE TWINS! I SCREAMED WHEN GRIMMJOW RAPED HER! I NEARLY JUMPED OUT OF THE WINDOW!

THIS IS THE BEST STORY I'VE EVER READ! NOT FANFICTION, STORY!

If you don't finish this, I WILL EFFING MURDER YOU! I SWEAR, I WILL!
Blackrose2005 chapter 9 . 7/28/2008
Whoa.. that was.. a lot of info.. but I think I got it...

I think... -starts 2 get a head ache-

... AWW! COOL! Tatsuki-chan is a Quincy.. I WANNA BE A QUINCY! T~T Lol.

Anyways, You've really got a wonderful story going on here.. even though I got a little confused... It's totaly awesome.

... Inoue-san's 'The Heart' Wow... That really does fit her. 0_0

Blackrose2005 chapter 5 . 7/27/2008
OMG! OMG OMG OMG!

WHAT HAPPENED! OH NU! DON'T U DARE TELL ME U KILLED URAHARA! NU! AW MAN! FLIP IT! NUU! And .. eww.. I'm not asking about how Aizen-sama thinks...

BUT ANYWAYS... Dang.. Ishida keep on thinking about her. 0_0 ... Is there really a thing, where if you release 2 much. it hurts? 0_0 ... I don't I should be saying much of this stuff, for I am only 12 years old. But I've read this stuff before and act completely normal...

ANYWAYS, I seriously am wondering why in the world Inoue-san is trusting Ishida, with like.. her life. 0_0 Bc... well.. yes, we all love IshiHime! But this seems.. quite fast for her.. and... odd. 0_0

But, I've gotta read more 2 see what happens so... xD

GOOD JOB~ Keep it up!

~BR

P.S I love how Ishida keeps on reminding himself that he might get killed by Arisawa.. Lol xD
Blackrose2005 chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
Aww! It was so cute!

Oh gosh.. I didn't read the full chap 1, only the small part the end, but I was planning 2 read it because I want 2 see how much Inoue-san can go through, and how she still is able 2 be so happy. But, I'm short on time.. so I had 2 read the small short cut. T~T

Anyways, Aw.. She knows that he loves her.., but how will her react when he finds out about that? 0_0 Oh wells, seems so good! I better start reading more! That is.. if I still have time. T~T