Reviews for My Best Girl

Random Little Remus Lover chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
it made me smile.

r.l.r.l.
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
so cute! thats what I would have wanted to happen too
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Ah, that's exactly what I wanted to happen! I loved this so much! Great job! :]
Allison-MariaJade-Schuester chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
write more plz
keruki chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
you are truly wonderful!...i cant stop smiling and giggling at how sweet link is! Aww... i love it hun! _

Trink for life!
Mac-alicious chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
That was adorable! I loved it. Great job!

Mac
XxDulce.Beat chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
aw kute shes his best girl, great job
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Aw! I love fluff, and this was so adorable. I really enjoyed this, you write very well. Your characterization of Tracy was spot on, with her being so happy for Penny, that Edna was out of the house, and for Link getting his big break. And the interaction between Link and Tracy was wonderful.

"There's more," Link said quietly, a small smile on his face. "You know Trac, this is all I've ever wanted. To sing, to dance, and these people can make all that happen. I'd be able to do all that I've dreamed about."

"You can Link, and so much more," Tracy beamed at him.

"I said no."

"But, you, and your dad..." She shook her head, "Why?"

"I said no, I wouldn't say yes if it was just me. You see, the only reason I would sign with them if it was me and my best girl, she's the only one I want to dance with."

*points to puddle of goo* That's what you did to me when I read the above passage. I couldn't stop grinning. Yay for Link, not wanting to go on without Tracy beside him!

*claps*

Lovely job done. *adds to favs*
KaityDid66 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
aw!

normally i get tired of reading trink. but this is too adorable! it makes my heart smile. good stuff! :)
ILoveMusic78 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Aw that was just adorable *squees*

Great fic!
Dizi 85 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
oh god, i'm actally playing the CD as i read this, and it works so well! well done! anny more H_SPRAY stories coming our way?