Reviews for At the Sign of the Bawdy Moogle
imaginaryoddball chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I like this so far :D I'll definitely have to keep reading
Aubreyvamp chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
Zell and Namine? I mean, wow! Never would hve thought of that pairing, there's usually Zell and Seifer and Namine with either Tidus or Roxas...I'm not disagreeing about that pairing, they are acutally cute together.

Oh! I also have a question...Now that I saw which pairings are inlcuded besides AkuRoku, there's also Riku/Sora...so, does that mean that Sora is not really going to marry Kairi, or are they just going to have an affair?

You are probably not going to answer that since it will ruin some of the plot...

Anyways, I hope you still keep writing this fanfic 'cause I sure like it!

Keep up the good work!
Aubreyvamp chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
Roxas singing Disney songs, now THAT was pretty funny

And it is also something like Sora would do XD

Also, most of the fanfics I've read that involve strippers, they usally make Sora the stripper, I thank you so much for making a change at that and instead making Riku the one...In my opinion, he looks perfect for that role.

Great chapter!
Aubreyvamp chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I so agree with Roxas...Sora doesn't deserve Kairi...hehehe

And Cloud should be disagreeing too! They ARE too young to get married, I guess that's up to them...but I also hope they don't heh!

Nice work on this chapter!
Opinionated Asmodeus chapter 3 . 4/28/2008
I think the Naminell pairing is an excellent one, and something rather new for me. This is the first fic I've ever seen Zell in, that's written rather well at least, and I love how he's portrayed. Roxas' reaction to him was amusing, and when he learned that Zell had helped in blowing up the chem lab, he just went subzero on him. Any future interactions between the two of them will be amusing. As for Axel, he's going to learn the hard way with Roxas. -amused smirk- Conflict is love.
DorkFace chapter 3 . 4/18/2008
I Lurvee Crack Pairings.

Yay.

I Likee the first meeting

x
bookwrm21 chapter 3 . 4/15/2008
Yay, chapter 3! The way Axel'n'Roxas meet is perfect! I liked the classroom scene with Demyx, too!
321 chapter 3 . 4/13/2008
woot! this rocks! this is the coolest story ever! i want sora to dump kairi though. and riku's a stripper? haha, oh boy.. enyways, i can't wait for the next chapter. roxas better not fall for axel too fast though. axel's too cocky right now, so roxas better kick his butt first. write the next chapter fast! :D
sprees4life chapter 3 . 4/13/2008
wow. this was really good. roxas meeting axel like that was cool. write more plz.
Murd3r4lyf3 chapter 3 . 4/13/2008
aw

this is so cute..lols

esp, the moments, with Axel and Roxas.
Stu-P0t chapter 3 . 4/13/2008
Woohoo, you updated! Thank you.

Kairi's starting to get on my nerves-if you're arguing about the wedding, that's usually not too good of a sign. I just love the bit about Sora silently dying inside over the thought of a lavender wedding. xDD And if Kairi keeps being annoying, I guess she better make room for a certain stripper by the name of Riku at least that's what it looks like from your hint. (Ohoho, I'm so smart.)

I don't usually like crack pairings, but the Naminell aspect is really quite cute. I think you've done a good job with it. I think my favorite part was Demyx guessing everything about Zell's date. xD Priceless.

And the Axel/Roxas meeting was awesome. Axel's such a pimp.

You left me hanging can't wait for the next chapter.

I know you just updated, but update soon. x)
Stu-P0t chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Usually I'm too lazy, but... since you asked so nicely and I really would like an update (pretty please with a cherry on top?), I'm leaving you a review.

And because this story deserves reviews, anyway. I love your characterization... I'd name specific people but they're all just so good. And Demyx, haha. I love him. xD

I love the whole thing you have going with Riku being a stripper, and Sephiroth being his brother. Poor Riku

I could go on for a while about everything awesome in this fic, but I don't want to seem like a slobbery over-adoring fangirl. So, just know that it is fantastical and...

update liek now, n00b
Murd3r4lyf3 chapter 2 . 2/14/2008
this is really awesome

but i wondering..

if the silver hair trio would make an apperance, and be Riku's siblings

cuz, it would be more interesting, and more appealing..

well in my case

this is pretty good.

but not enough for me *winks

update soon, and i'll comment soon
R.ninja the plushie alchemist chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
Hey, I love your story so far, I hope you keep it up. Are Zell, Arc, Luneth and them all OCs?
enix-XIII chapter 2 . 2/7/2008