Reviews for Text Message
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 1 . 7/3
Hmm I read this chapter, and I was thinking that Inuyasha's unwillingness to love Kagome is a tell-tale sign that he's cheating while married to her. And I find that very heartbreaking and feel so very sorry for Kagome's hurting heart. Unknown however to Inuyasha that she is doing the very same thing. She cheated on Inuyasha with Sesshomaru though I bet Sesshomaru wouldn't see it that way. Hmm by how gentle Sesshomaru was becoming with Kagome I would say deep down he loves her. I liked the story though there is only 4 chapters. I just can't stand cheaters, but I loved this story just because of the intimate moments between Kagome and Sesshomaru. Keep up the good work and hopefully in another story Kagome kicks Inuyasha's cheating ass to hell and back.
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 4 . 6/7
This was a great short story I'm glad I got to read it.
rufnkiddingme chapter 4 . 11/28/2015
I loved this! Thank you for sharing your story.
Menelmacar chapter 4 . 9/9/2015
hmm
I respect that you didnt make sessh and kag end up together. I really didn't like him, and was disappointed in her for the most part, until she didn't ask him to be with her after that last night of theirs. Thats just my opinion- I think she should have been more off put by Sessh, but then again she stayed with INuyasha for so long which I 0% understand, so maybe I just don't understand your characters, which isnt your problem xDD

Anyway, I think you write well, just the content isn't my thing, you know? Oh! But I do appreciate Sessh being very in character, even though I dislike him intensely. I almost liked disliking him because he was SO "Sesshomaru", the lil fucker.
Menelmacar chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
poor inu. sessh is being a twat, and I hope u redeem him, cause as of now I find him despicable. even if he were to say he always loved/liked her, I still would find him detestable
Menelmacar chapter 2 . 9/9/2015
amen she left him, holy moly
Menelmacar chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
i likeeeee...
breanna chapter 4 . 2/5/2015
Wow I have to say that was an amazing ending
kat chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
Fantastic a little dissapointed by the deaths of the redeemed with a good you.
Lizzy-Margaret chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
aaaaaa. I don't want to say it was bad...cause it was really good! I just did not get into it as much as I thought. Though it was a good story!
munford chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
It's still so very sad. Keep up the good work.
KuranKumiko chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
Loved it! Such a sweet, sad and wonderful story... :)
LastingWisdom chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
I my gosh I cried! Beautiful!
lazy to log in chapter 4 . 3/7/2014
This was beautiful AND tastefully written. I loved it from beginning to end. Needless to say I was a sucker for the sappy ending(which I found awesomely adorable). There is nothing really off putting I can state because I loved this so much. Anyways, beautiful story and keep writing.
Nai-Reedus chapter 4 . 3/6/2014
I cried over and over again! This FF hast scarred me for life... still one of the best I've read so far!