Reviews for Naruto: The Fox with a Dog's Fang
torran chapter 31 . 11/21/2014
hell yeah i love this story
Naruto.GOD chapter 11 . 11/1/2014
wait what?
Axcel chapter 4 . 11/1/2014
Chakra control will probably be more beneficial for Naruto (and other Uzumaki) than anyone else. Naruto in canon appears to exhaust himself about three times slower than his classmates. With high chakra control, he could increase that many times over.
Naruto.GOD chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
NINJA this is a Naruto story. Naruto is a ninja so ninja
Naruto.GOD chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
ok ok just chill. Don't threaten me and I will review but please no Guy and Lee. ANTI-YOUTH
Naruto.GOD chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
good. not to bad for the second chapter.
KiraXFanficLoverX chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
pls dont bash sasuke! PWEASSS
DarkusCyril chapter 31 . 8/30/2014
This was a good chapter, update this story because I want to see what happens next
NarutoMasterSage4040 chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
The line "I am a leaf on the wind, watch me soar" is from Serenity, the sequel film to the show Firefly. I knew it as soon as I saw the first part of the quote. As soon as I saw it, I was like, "this is from Serenity! Why did Wash have to die?!" I also might have said the the line like 10 times and started watching the film again for the first time in a couple of months. Thanks for reminding me about it with that quote!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/16/2014
Naruto is too weak and is still a stupid bitch, wtf, and the whole i command you thing with kyuubi, really are you that effing retarded that you would use this as another character building phase go eff yourself you worthless douchebag
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
this chapter's end has ruined the story for me, i will have to boycott any further reading because giving Naruto the cursed mark so he can fight his dark side(you idiot it's obvious that's where you plan on going with this shit). Is cliche and stupid he has enough to deal with without the stupid crap you are obviously going to add with him being marked. Sooooooooo long winded speech short, I'm quitting of the story. As for you not caring just proves that you are a moron. What's the point of writing a story that many people will dislike, and shit talk you for. just stupid
Draconic Ramblings chapter 16 . 6/17/2014
All praise the log for it is just and holy.
Nirvana48 chapter 31 . 4/7/2014
I just notice this but, why does tsunade say all the hokage's died young when sarutobi died somewhere around his 70s or 80s. Also what are the chances of a nine-tailed fox coming in to konoha, that right, a million to 1. So her logic is flawed.!
Nirvana48 chapter 30 . 4/7/2014
Don't know why she was piss but, wasn't he going to die if the kyuubi did not give him the chakra. I mean she would die also if not then she must of wanted him to die because if he did not forcefully ask her then he would of died at that time.
Chaoticist chapter 22 . 3/26/2014
I never understood something. It seemed that after Orochi-pedo switched bodies, he could use hand seals again. How the hell, man. I hope you aren't doing anything like that. You figure that without your soul-arms, the arms would not move. At all. Or at least would not have the manual dexterity to make seals. If he can't hold the stupid Grass Cutter (Kusanagi) then he sure as hell can't make the hand seals to switch bodies, yeah? Stupid Canon Plot Hole bull... *grumble grumble*
1,821 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »