Reviews for Naruto: FwAdF (Old Version)
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 1 . 7/10
The only way Naruto could wield Tessaiga was if he was a Hanyou(Half-Demon). So unless you have him be born one,made into one over time,or have Kyuubi make him one then he can't wield the sword properly.
Archangel Igneel chapter 31 . 4/3
Honestly I think I prefer this version to the new one. Naruto is a bit more serious, always like that interpretation, and the story telling is pretty good.
worst fucking fic ever you cunt don't read this fic
went shit
annoyed chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
OMFG the multi shadow clone justu is so annoyin nowdays ...its so over rated and people barely use the rasengan PUT A NEW JUTSU IN FOR NARUTO TO USE MAN
arinasution5 chapter 11 . 5/14/2016
Xbf
NOT TEH YOUUUUTH chapter 2 . 2/8/2016
I WILL DO ANYTHING JUST KEEP GUY AWAY...
...?...
"Actually I DO LOVE SPANDEX GO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIUUUUUIUIUIUIUUUUIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHHHHJHJHJHJHHHJHHHJHHHJHJJHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
King of Bahamut chapter 15 . 10/21/2015
not to sound mean but kaiten means rotation by the way love the story and cant wait for more
BetaZackFan chapter 6 . 10/18/2015
ok your author note on gay guy raping people is uncalled for and very offensive. my brother is gay and he is not a rapist
Guest chapter 4 . 10/7/2015
truthfully I was about to stop reading this once I heard the Kyubbi cared for Naruto but it could be worse you might say mobs chase him
Guest chapter 3 . 10/7/2015
I know this is a kenjutsu fic but I was hoping Naruto might learn a little bit of nin or even fuinjutsu to incorporate in his style of fightining other than kage bunshin (and possibly rasengan). (I really hope he incorporates some fuinjustsu their are very few fics that show Naruto at least learning a decent amount and the ones that do overexagerate it)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/7/2015
I love NAruto and all but if NAruto wasn't who he was he'd probably be punished for such disrespect towards the hokage
Guest chapter 2 . 10/7/2015
As much as I want to say you were bashing Sakura this is probably how Sakura would react
Guest chapter 2 . 10/7/2015
Did anything bring about his dislike? cough Gai cough. Epic story though
Guest chapter 31 . 9/14/2015