Reviews for Ashes
cruorem chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
this was weird. but i like weird stories. didn't find a flaw in the writing.
swagkasa chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Wow, that was really cool! I loved it! :D! You should really write another! :)
PaperWishes chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Really, really good! There ISN'T enough AizenHina out there, and a lot of it is OOC. Your piece, however, seems incredibly in character! I loved it! Well written. Although I felt this did not detract from the story majorly, some minor mechanical editing would make this story even more perfect. (Sorry for my scatterbrained rambling! Heh.)
CherryBlossom7w7 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
I agree that there are not enough Aizen/Hinamori stories. I hope that you will write more stories for them. You are a great writer. Loved the story. The ending was perfect.
Nalana chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
OH I COMPLETELY agree on the lack of Aizenmori! And, DAMN. This was SO well written! BRILLIANTLY done... though, it helps if new paragraphs are started with new speakers. Other then that...darn. Lovely job!
Shrugs chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
This was great, well written, better than my Aizenmori, haha. I would write so much more and have a more creative review but unfortunately I have to leave for work because I have to walk and it's 1 degree out so yeah...with I had some phoenix fire right now. Can't wait for your next story!
LuvHolic chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
well done! i liked it. the only thing was the layout of the parts where they speak were stuck together so it made it a little hard to tell who was speaking, but it wasn't hard to figure out.