Reviews for I Like Your Silence
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Hahaha Soren should Elfire Ranulf! XD
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Doves ewe? That's really what you think he's saying, Ike? Really? *shakes head*

Well written. I enjoyed this.
Minikimii chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Ike-y poo... Soren loves you. :3

Short, sweet, and simple - I like it!
Jes chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Great story, short yet complete. It says a lot of Ike's and Soren's relationship -Jes
Axel chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I really like this one. Too bad they didn't DO anything, ne? Hehe hehe...
LaFernweh chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
ooh this is good!I love the whole 1st day 2nd day thing!
Angelic Samurai chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Huh...that was short and sweet. Ike and Soren drunk...one two different days...not bad! D
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Wonderfully done!
Bharune chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Aww, that was a really cute story and a worthwhile read.
MilesTailsPrower-007 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
That was sweet. :B

I did think there was quite a one-sided thing going on with Soren towards Ike, but you drew it out nicely. It was very subdued. Well done!
R Amythest chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Hee~

Guilty pleasure time~

I love takingcareof!fic. Adoo~oorable.
PermanentMarker chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Aw! That was simply precious _ I can definitely see that happening. They all seemed in character to me, and the fluff between the two of them was just ridiculous
Lao Who Mai chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Aww...It's so fluffy and filled with Ike and Soren-y goodness. The characters were completely in character and interacted well, including Ranulf, who I can definitely see spiking someone's drink. And Soren probably would have THE most organized wardrobe ever, and probably the lightest, too. He would probably just have a few robes, all in various shades of black, black, and more black. Okay, maybe gray. And purple. And some different-colored sashes, but other than that, that's all he'd wear. The last two lines were so cute! Great job, epescially for something written around 3 in the morning!
Kusabi Makabe chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
That was sweet. Good in-characterness of Ike and Soren, and how they might handle their alcohol (and who might put them in that situation :) Good grammar and spelling gets you bonus points. Good work!