Reviews for SecondGuess
The-Little-Onigiri chapter 1 . 3/1
I loved all three of the books in this series! So well written, the best GaaraxOC story I have read in a long time! And her adVENTures are hilarious to read! This story makes my day better when people have made it stink!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Omg... I hate Tayuya... Seriously, I hate her! I hope she gets cancer and dies... Poor Sorano ò.ó
Guest chapter 52 . 10/17/2014
Loved it.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/16/2014
I think I'm gonna cry...
greenrabit56 chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
I swear this story is sooo gooood in the first story i cried because of what happened to her ... i am now going to make a promis (but it takes to long so ill just say swear ) i swear to learn how to do anime/animation ( theres a difference) so i can bring this story to life i mean really if you took out the naruto people then you could publish it and it would be soooooo goooood ... i cant really think of any thing else to say sooooooo buy *runs away screaming something something about pineapples actacking mars
Guest chapter 52 . 11/8/2013
I knew it! wow. i seen this coming you are amazing at writing. the moment Naruto was said to always get the letters i knew. love this
Guest chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
er...i think concussions are amusing too...great chappie
charly0844784535 chapter 53 . 8/29/2013
Datebyo! Datebyo!(don kno if i spelt right...screw it...i'ma t gunna care)OMFG! I'ma jump outa my skin...dude u rock! I first read secret keeper- one word! Awwwwwwsomee! Loved it, and this story llllllllalllalalallllovvveeeed it! Cann u believe it i'ma lucky bitch! I allways find awwsome storys online...and they are compolete! Secretkeeper was great, after that i started with second guess and now i'ma done...well quicksand is u next and its complete!...me gonna go bye bye now sooooooooo bye bye...if quicksand is as good as secretkeeper and secondchance expect a review on da last chapie...bye bye...on to da next story..hell yea!...poor kimimaru(spelcheck plze) aww wl he knew it would happen dun dun dun...on to quicsand otherwise me guna be...boredboredboredbore! Nd thats neva a good tning looooooooooooovvvvee u! Peace charly(lol ima gurl) oh i read on my cell so ima just guna put my number up ina boxy thingi so u know if its me who reveiwed(speling!) stop rambling and start readin bye bye
TheMuffinBuddies chapter 48 . 5/19/2013
Gaara? Gaara? Where oh where could Gaara be?
Anyway, really like this, a lot.
MBL
Aiedail4eva chapter 53 . 12/25/2012
Ok, so a few chapters ago I was reading thinking, wow there isn't gonna be one speck of Gaara in this so called 'Gaara' story is there? But now I'm so hapy that there is more! I liked this story even without Gaara though. What can I say, Sora is hilarious! Poor Kimimaro, it's cool how ypu portrayed him, it kinda made me like freaking love him! Well anyways, I could probably write a book about this story, but I would rather go read Quicksand! Thank you for being awesome and writing funny stuff!
-Aiedail 3 :)
Audentium chapter 52 . 12/16/2012
Once again a wonderful read. I'm very excited to start Quicksand!
Enji and Evan chapter 52 . 12/7/2012
Hm
Now Sora is th heartbreaker
Interesting
Enji and Evan chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Hn
Naturestune chapter 21 . 1/19/2012
I'm here to file a complaint. Every since your story worked it's way into my chaotic life People have been giving me looks when i burst out laughing in public at your hilarious jokes and humor when it shows up in my mind for no reason. I hope your sorry ;-;

Anyhoo, i love this series and i can't stop reading it for the life of me.

P.S. i'm serious about the laughing out loud in public thing i just couldn't help it.
J.C Jackals chapter 52 . 8/24/2011
I can't even begin to say how much I love Sorano and her craziness. And all the drama and comedy... Perfect!
1,175 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »