Reviews for The Origin of the Ghost Writer
Umbra-Luna chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Wow. I really liked this story, even if it was a short one. Would you ever consider creating a story about what the Ghost Writer's first few adventures would be like? It's just a suggestion

Till next time, Domovoi B
Wingsong5555 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Dude, this story is awsome! Are you gonna make a sequal to it? You gotta admit, that last sentence kinda gave off the impression. If so, is it gonna be about when he meets Danny and afterwards?
Wyndom500 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
*Tear* Bravo *clap-clap* Bravo! this is such great work. So much emotion in my opinion and angst. Oh that poor poor ghost writer...*sigh*
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Wow. This was an interesting introduction to the Ghost Writer.

It explains his name, his personality (almost), and his surprise at seeing a framed picture of his half-brother Randy.

And it also explains why he was so interested in "teaching Danny a lesson." Danny did learn the lesson.

If the Ghost Writer ever gets free from Walker's prison, he will be able to use the keyboard once again, at least, as you have written about it.

Thank you. This was an interesting read.

Sincerely,

Miriam
Jessica01 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
It should be spelled "artifact".
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Huh, I'm not exactly a fan of The Ghost writer but I can't deny that this fic was good.

I have to give ya credit for the small references ya did to "The Fright Before Christmas" and not to mention the great way you wrote the Ghost Writer's introduction of the Quantum Keyboard.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Hordak's Pupil chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Bravi, Bravi, Bravissmi! I love the Ghostwriter, he's one of my favorite characters and I enjoyed this story very much, keep up the great work my friend. :)
ElusiveVisionary chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
O.M.G

That was SO awesome Umbreaon!
Shining Zephyr chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Wow, Moonlight. This is definitely one of your longer pieces. I like it a lot. Ghostwriter is quite a hoot to think about, actually. *muses* Potential one-shot opportunities.

You've inspired me. Sweet.

Nice story!

~Shiny-sama
sciencefreak330 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
I thought this was really very good. I really, really like it.
Erratta chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
-is floored-

That was really good, Moonlight! Definitely Writer's voice narrating, and interesting characters as much as we saw of them. I liked Rick.

The story progressed really smoothly and you got in everything about Writer that's important without it seeming forced. The family, the writing, the death, the looks, the keyboard… very well done.

Your writing has really improved since you started posting stories here. I should have said that before, I know, but really this is the best I've seen from you, I think. Very excellent.

~Esme

PS: Writer's one of my favourites too…
Skandragon Blackheart chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Wow, this has got to be one of the best stories you've wrote so far. Not to mention the longest. Keep up the good work!
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
This is the best background of Ghost Writer that I've ever heard! Great job! Did you ever mention his real name or did everybody jsut call him Writer? Anyway, this was totally awesome and I can't blame you for loving GW, he rocks!
Fortune Glyph chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
'sniffs' So sad! Nice work though!

Tara: Dont you have a trilogy to write?

That reminds me! 'types on computer'