Reviews for I Wish
Basilgarrad chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Never forget 9/11
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Oh, don't we all, Darth Yoshi, don't we all. (I wish I were Orihime Inoue so I could reject all that happened that tragic day)
Krytical chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Very nice. I was only 8 when it happened, but I remember. That was a weird day.
starr1095 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
i was only in pre-k when it happened and so i don't really remeber but still GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ALL THOSE WHO DIED IN 9-11
Frik chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Oh God, yes. 7 years and it still hurts. Last line made me cry.
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Wishes and dream... things that were never ment to be. We do need heros in the world, real heros, not the filth that brought this upon a great nation. Its amazing to see the impact of things, even six long years, five months, twenty four days and aproxamatly nine hours after our moment of truth. Thank you for posting this.
niyanna chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
T_T Amen.
DreamsFire chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
I knew it has been a while since that time. But i saw it was about the terriable day, and knew that i had to read it.I can relate to it, b/c on that day i wished that i was a superhero...so i could stop it. The last line really got me, b/c i truly would give my life if it would save all of theirs. That day still haunts me and always will. The depths of the human soul are impossiable to understand. One thing i will always remember is that later, the news showed how the Islamic people were celebrating,the deaths of innocents, cheering while people jumped out of the burning buildings, and hollaring when the first tower went down. I wish people would understand that hate only breeds hate..one act of violence will only bring more. It is a horriable that is very hard to avoid.
mandalorian-avenger chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
I didnt experience such events as intensily as you have, because I live in other country, but I simpatize with the general feeling. This kind of things shouldnt happen.

You have write a fantastic fic, its simple but it totally gets you, it was one of the best Ive ever read.

I wish I were a hero,so I could make the world a better place.

I wish I were a writer as good as you,so I could inspire people and make them think.

But Im just a simple mortal, and a lousy writter, Ill find the way to live with it,we all have to.
The Great Lord Of Estone chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
We all wish we could have done something that day. We wish we did live in Metropolis, or Gotham, where we would have superhumans to protect us. But we do not live in such a place, and hence have to rely on ourselves to persevere through these times. We are the heroes, and we are the mighty, and we have survived, and will continue to survive. That is how it shall be, and it shall.

signed,

The Great Lord Of Estone
redwall435 chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
THIS ENTRY BY DARTHYOSHI IS ANOTHER FINE EXAMPLE OF HIS WRITING SKILLS AND HIS ABILITY TO FIND THE COMPLEX IN THE SIMPLE WORLD OF COMICS.

I HAVE BEEN A FAN OF HIS FOR CLOSE TO TWO YEARS AND AM ALWAYS PESTERING HIM TO WRITE BELIEVE THAT HIS WRITING IS CONCEPTUALLY FLAWED AND IMPOSSIBLE BUT IN THE WORLD OF FAN FICTION I BELIEVE HE HAS FEW PEERS.

THIS PARTICULAR STORY ALMOST READS FROM THE VIEW POINT OF A THE CHILD IN ALL OF US,THE PART THAT STILL CANNOT BELIEVE THAT SEPTEMBER 11 EVER OCCURRED.

DARTH YOSHI REMINDS US ALL THAT THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE EVEN IF IT IS ONLY IN OUR IMAGINATIONS.
sedaibane chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
amen
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
I really like this. I wish I was a superhero, so I could teach that scum Osama Bin Laden a lesson!
Zpan Sven chapter 1 . 5/10/2002
Amen to that, amen to that...
Sara chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
Sir (or Madam), I have to bow down to your skill with the written word. I could not have expressed those sentiments better myself. If you want to find some other material close to the vein of what you wrote, I strongly suggest reading the DC Comics publication, "9-11".