Reviews for Attempt
Teddybearcrazy chapter 4 . 6/3
Sorry, this has been on my mind for a while now. If your gonna commit suicide, there are so much easier ways of doing it, so that you would ACTUALLY die, not just have a 50% chance of death. You could jump off a building, so slit your wrists, hang yourself, anything. Being hit by a car isn't very reliable!
AutumnLeaves03 chapter 12 . 1/22
This is great! Please please update!
EternalNothing chapter 12 . 11/15/2016
I absolutely love your writing style and interpretation of the Alex Rider characters. This fic answered so many questions I had following reading some of the Alex Rider novels. Also, I admire the character interactions and the smoothness of their dialogue. Thank you so much for writing, I wish you the best wherever you are, and I wish that you would update!
LoveGoodBook chapter 12 . 8/13/2016
Hi! I just wanted to let you know how much I love this original story! I know it's been a long time since you updated, but I really would love to read more of this story that you'd planned. How does cubs meeting with Markham go? How do blunt n jones get punished? How do they react? What future does cub end up getting? Does one of Kunitz adopt him? Snake perhaps for a change? Does he finally get psych help? Dwhat is his profession later in life? SAS or some random simple or highly important successful career? I really hope you come back and finish this that has soo much more potential. Thanks for a GREAT read! :)
Teddybearcrazy chapter 12 . 6/19/2016
Update for me plz it would make me so very happy.
BlackAngelBlood chapter 9 . 5/7/2016
I really hope you come back to this story! I still love it and I want to know what happens to Alex! Please come back and finish your wonderdul story!
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 12 . 3/6/2016
I really love this so far and I hope at one point you continue this. It's absolutely magnificent. I want to see Alex get rescued and find that people care for him more than just a tool. Thank you for writing, hope you continue.
Yandere Kirkland chan chapter 12 . 1/20/2016
Please continue! I believe you will even though it hasn't been updated since 2011 but hey, I have faith. Amazing fic by the way, seriously.
ladybird66 chapter 12 . 1/6/2016
Awesome fic. I hope it gets finished one day!
LoveGoodBooks chapter 12 . 9/23/2015
Hi! Your such a great writer which is what makes this sooo frustrating! I've read atleast 7 of your stories over the last few days and to write so much n the just leave the end hanging; especially when you could have finished it within 2 maybe even just one more chapter. Even if just temporarily IOT finish the story with a semi happy ending? PLEASE finish? I'm begging! It's kind of starting to drive me nuts cause you're so talented but then make it seem almost like why bother? You've invested heaps in to a few of these AR fanfics n then left the best ones unfinished. Otherwise if you're not coming back to these I'm still greatful to you for opening my eyes to how true amazing a favourite series of novels can be adapted, improved and developed by a talented fan writer. Thank you! :)
booksandbeaches chapter 12 . 8/3/2015
Hey,
Your story is really good! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
fireball900 chapter 12 . 7/13/2015
Looks interesting. I hope you continue this.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/26/2015
Absolutely wonderful. As always.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/26/2015
You people do realize that "heck" isn't really the mildest curse word out there, right? I mean, it combines "hell" and "fuck" with "he" from "hell" and "ck" from "fuck" so it technically should be treated as a worse word than "hell" or "fuck". Shame that nobody seems to notice. Seriously, now I'm seeing kindergarteners being ignored when they say "heck" but teenagers get scolded when they say "hell" or "fuck". What's today's society coming to?