Reviews for Attempt
user1o1 chapter 1 . 9/12/2019
sad :(
JusticeNotRevenge chapter 12 . 6/21/2019
This is quite interesting. I'm eager for more!
Curiousjsy chapter 7 . 12/26/2018
I live on a small Island not far from France and we have a pub/ restaurant called The Goose on the Green, I’d love to know what inspired that name :)
otterpineapple03 chapter 12 . 10/13/2018
You have got to be shitting me you can't end it there! But this was written about 8 years ago so I know it wont be updated but stillllll
vanarian chapter 3 . 3/10/2018
Hi! Great story, your writing is wonderful and the interactions between Cub and Wolf are so much more real than in some of the stories on here.

A quick note though - this story should probably have a trigger warning, either in the summary, at the top of the first chapter, or both.

Thanks for writing!

-vanarian
Guest chapter 12 . 9/29/2017
Teddybearcrazy chapter 4 . 6/3/2017
Sorry, this has been on my mind for a while now. If your gonna commit suicide, there are so much easier ways of doing it, so that you would ACTUALLY die, not just have a 50% chance of death. You could jump off a building, so slit your wrists, hang yourself, anything. Being hit by a car isn't very reliable!
AutumnLeaves03 chapter 12 . 1/22/2017
This is great! Please please update!
EternalNothing chapter 12 . 11/15/2016
I absolutely love your writing style and interpretation of the Alex Rider characters. This fic answered so many questions I had following reading some of the Alex Rider novels. Also, I admire the character interactions and the smoothness of their dialogue. Thank you so much for writing, I wish you the best wherever you are, and I wish that you would update!
LoveGoodBook chapter 12 . 8/13/2016
Hi! I just wanted to let you know how much I love this original story! I know it's been a long time since you updated, but I really would love to read more of this story that you'd planned. How does cubs meeting with Markham go? How do blunt n jones get punished? How do they react? What future does cub end up getting? Does one of Kunitz adopt him? Snake perhaps for a change? Does he finally get psych help? Dwhat is his profession later in life? SAS or some random simple or highly important successful career? I really hope you come back and finish this that has soo much more potential. Thanks for a GREAT read! :)
Em0Wolf chapter 12 . 6/19/2016
Update for me plz it would make me so very happy.
BlackAngelBlood chapter 9 . 5/7/2016
I really hope you come back to this story! I still love it and I want to know what happens to Alex! Please come back and finish your wonderdul story!
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 12 . 3/6/2016
I really love this so far and I hope at one point you continue this. It's absolutely magnificent. I want to see Alex get rescued and find that people care for him more than just a tool. Thank you for writing, hope you continue.
Yandere Kirkland chan chapter 12 . 1/20/2016
Please continue! I believe you will even though it hasn't been updated since 2011 but hey, I have faith. Amazing fic by the way, seriously.
ladybird66 chapter 12 . 1/6/2016
Awesome fic. I hope it gets finished one day!