Reviews for Slightly Scandalous
kazzyshah chapter 36 . 5/8/2014
Arguably one of the most well written AU stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading.
FreelanceBum chapter 29 . 1/11/2014
So...I can see how he could get rid of what they had, but how would he have gained it?
FreelanceBum chapter 25 . 1/10/2014
It is amazing how awful of fighters you have made the main cast. They consistently lose, or almost lose, to 1 person. When it is 5 to 1.
FreelanceBum chapter 14 . 1/10/2014
They should have taken Draco.
FreelanceBum chapter 10 . 1/10/2014
So Draco is David, and Lucius wants the WP war.
BenignViewer chapter 36 . 10/29/2012
A well written, and enjoyable read, but I'm disturbed by some of the amoral themes, which are never fully addressed. The law has almost no part in this fic, whether it be Auror's or good old Bobbies, there is no adequate investigation into some of the blatant crimes comitted.
Even with the characters redeeming themselves in the eyes of your other characters, Arthur at the very least, should be serving life in prison for murdering Lily Potter (or manslaughter and attempted murder, depending on your interpretation) not to mention being implicated in, if not responsible for, the murder (car bombing) of Ginny's first fiance.

That is my major critique with this story, the almost ambivalent approach to justice, which for me detracts from the realism of the tale. However the emotion is genuine, well conveyed and apart from some very obvious OOC's, for the most part your characterization was well suited to the universe as you shaped it. Your writing style isn't perfect, but your grammar was, on the whole, of a very high standard and certaintly made this a joy to read.

All the best;
BenignViewer
Binka Fudge chapter 36 . 2/17/2011
Wow! What an emotional ride. I think this is one of the best stories I've read recently, so unique and yet everyone kept to their character.

The battle was one of the best I've come across, it far out strips even those in canon. It gave me such a rush of pride and affection to see Ron and Harry watching each others backs as they always do, even when their characters didn't start out so close. And the moment between James and Arthur, where their eyes locked and their barriers crumbled was so powerful. Beautifully done.

From your authors note I gather you weren't sure about posting the epilogue, but I'm so glad you did. It's the perfect ending, the one i was hoping for. And it wasn't one of those guilty pleasure, castle in the clouds, daisies and sunshine endings, because not everyone survived, some people still weren't as comfortable with one another as perhaps they should be and Ron was still complaining, but it was real, and I love it.

I just thought I'd leave you with a funny thought, it had me laughing out loud, and it's about half past three in the morning. When Ginny wanted the picture in the perfect place and Ron was holding it up, why did neither of them think to use a wand? Levitation and sticking charms would've worked wonders. I don't know if you intended it that way, but i certainly got a kick out of it.

Thank you so much for sharing your talent with others, don't ever give up writing, you have a true gift.
Binka Fudge chapter 27 . 2/17/2011
Just thought i'd pause in my reading to say what a fantastic story this is. I'm thoroughly enjoying it, you've got the perfect balance of mistery, romance and action. I had no idea that Percy would be the bad guy until it was revealed, although as my brother said, when i told him all about this story, it figures. I never liked Percy, and I have my fingers crossed for a happy ending in which he meets his end in Greyback. It annoyed me so much when he said Luna had to be punished for betraying her family, hypocrite much? I've put my faith in Draco, or should i say David? He's got to save Luna, his Potter genes, however well hidden, won't allow him to do anything else. Anyway, I'm off to read the rest, I hope everything works out.
faults chapter 36 . 8/12/2010
You're kidding me!

this story only has 103 (let's make that 104) reviews!

arghhhh!

I must spread the word, OYYYY! MR DUDE, YEAH YOU UP THERE, REAAD THIS!

*cough*

because I am soooo witty *rolls eyes*

ummm...

cheerio?

love ya
Shaydragon chapter 36 . 5/22/2010
hate to tell you this but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD YOU CAN'T BLOCK THE KILLING CURSE!
Genghiz Khan chapter 36 . 5/10/2010
Wow! I wanted to review each chapter. But as I read on, I forgot about reviewing. All I cared was about reading and finishing this fic! I have a very important test tomorrow, but I even forgot about that as I read this. I wish this story had never ended. Write more, Miss. You write beautifully. Exceptionally well!
David Fishwick chapter 36 . 12/7/2008
Nice idea and thanks for writing.
ReaderRabbit101 chapter 15 . 10/14/2008
The worst chapter yet.

James mortal enemy just blast his doors in and James doesn't expect a curse to come at him...you kill off Lily...James just tells him to leave after killing his wife ludicrous.

Arthur is upset at what he did...even thought that was exactly why he went there with cold blooded intent and even threatened to do it earlier...It wasn;t like his son had just been killed this is days and weeks after that means intent.

This chapter was useless and not needed for the story. They alreaday hate each other.

Again you need to work on fight sense. James crawls out of magical bindings?
ReaderRabbit101 chapter 14 . 10/14/2008
Aw come on Luna a servant who probably is not allowed a wand takes out Draco when Harry and Ron could not...and everyone can just apperate in and out hardly likely. There would be wards in a prison...For strong wizards Ron and Harry suck at fighting two against one and they still can't get a hit.

You need to think your fight sense out more.

I don't mean to be well mean but just telling you honestly to help in future fics.
ReaderRabbit101 chapter 12 . 10/13/2008
The story so far is ok to good. The plot is so big that there should be much more length and details into each chapter.

I'm trying to fathom why Hermonie would not want to say anything in front of Ron and Harry. Makes no sense.

Also You had Neville state how good Harry is at dueling and yet he either runs or missing in every altercation.

Also 4 people have wands and a guy dives through a window crashing to the floor and has better orientation then the 4 in the house standing up and not one of them can hit him with Harry suppose to be so good and Ron would have been highly trained with a war on...highly unbelievable. You would have been better to have them catch him and during questioning have him lung for Ginny with a port key would have been a little more reasonable.