Reviews for Easier
Promiscuous Misprocuous chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I'm drowning in feels. Love this fic- it's my head cannon in a nutshell, but with so much emotion!
i claim them all chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Gorgeous. Especially the last two paragraphs - took my breath away. This was so achingly beautiful; thank you for sharing your gift :)
a walk on the w i l d side chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
That is so sweet, I love it so much. Really sad, must read more of your so called 'angsty post-Sirius-death Remus/Tonks junk'. it's really good.

CKC
LovelessOtaku chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Beautiful imagery, I love the idea of love being so consuming. His relationship with Tonks is easier but that doesn't mean it's better. I particularly love the last line, I can actually hear it in my head (if that makes any sense :P)

Thank you for sharing!
quarantinedfire chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
I would give anything to drown.

Maybe I'm PMSing. Maybe I'm crazy. Maybe you're just an incredible artist. But I'm definitely crying. Wa. [Kyo hit me! :( ]
arabellaw chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
it was just perfect! so beautiful! all that memories and the way Tonks is so understanding I love it
ShayaCatalyst chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
this is just BEAUTIFUL. this is the kind of fic i read and think, i wish i wrote that. yeah, the idea's a little used, but i adored the way you put tonks into remus's memories of before. it fit so well, made it all seem more believable, and i guess it just never occured to me that remus could have known tonks before OotP, but now that ou say it it just seems so OBVIOUS... i'm sorry, i'm babbling, but you should be very proud of this fic... *runs off to see what else you've written*
Miss Livi chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
That was really beautiful, I really loved the ending.
rekahneko chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Beautiful and revealing and so well done!

(-:
TheShyMonster chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
That was amazing! I loved those last few lines they make such an impact on the reader, take your breath away. Congrats on an amazing one-shot.
Crystal Haze chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Ah, that's just so beautiful, I have no words for it ... loved the imagery, the style, everything!