Reviews for Master of Internal Magic
kgpatty chapter 1 . 1/23
Oh I hate when you read a beginning of a story and fall in love with the idea of the story and than realize it hasn't been finished or updated in like 6 and a half years! Really wish you kept with it but I get that it's better reading Fanfics instead of writing them. Cuz who am I to judge when that's what I do most of the time. But if there is a chance you are reading this please consider finishing it. Have a great 2015!
GAWD PLEASEEEEEE chapter 1 . 1/17
I. LOVE. IT. PLEASE. UPDATE. THIS. FABULOUS. STORY. THAT. IS. MORE FUCKING. FANTASTIC. THAN. MY. GRANDMA. RIDING A MOTORCYCLE. TO HER KNITTING CLUB.
Sleeper 3173 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Do another chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Well this is good an all but really
cassie chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I really like your idea it's a great way to change the story I hope you put up more chapters soon
Gryffinstriper chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Great start. Where's the rest of the story?
mattcun chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
plz write more
InMourningForAthelstan chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Really good.
ZeroZkill chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
i dont think this is gong to get more chapters, after all, this was posted in 07-05-08 and its already 04-30-13
Materia-Blade chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
How the fuck does this story have near 500 reviews...?
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Just like Dumbledore said way back when, "Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
nice
BreGurl23 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
hurry up with chapter 2 please
grimmich chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
ummmmm more please! I like it so far and I would like to see where it goes from here so please update?
LizardTongue chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Nice teaser, any ETA for the rest of it? Two and half, going on three, years is enough wait.