Reviews for Kitten Troubles
What a purrfect reading of cats xD
Randomness chapter 8 . 3/22/2010
Hey! Keep writing! Clivhangers arent a good place to stop.
Koibitotedare chapter 8 . 1/7/2009
awe poor Ed this story is so cute! i love it love it love it! update soon please!
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 8 . 5/9/2008
LOL! Don't go hitting Ed! But it was funny tho...
Crystal Remnant chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Absolutely adorable! I want a Kitten!Ed...My cat just jumps onto the keyboard and bites me when I don't feed her. Ah well. Could I suggest something? How about Kitten!Ed gets his own collar - because we all know that would go down so well...heh.

Have a cookie and keep writing!
QuitexSoul chapter 7 . 3/28/2008
*squeal* MAES! YAY!

lol i just noticed recently how much Hughes reminds me of my uncle. its a lil scary. *shiver*

lol nice chapter! update soon!
Dark Reborn chapter 7 . 3/28/2008
Wait, so Ed knows his human memories? I'm confuzzed. O.o Anyway, please update! _
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 7 . 3/28/2008
Momma Mustang chapter 6 . 3/26/2008
That was incredibly cute. Poor Ed. He's so sweet and adorable! Excellent chapter.

D: I hope things start going better for you. Busy is no fun sometimes, huh For just getting over all that stuff, though, you did a very nice job and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Dark Reborn chapter 6 . 3/26/2008
O.o an alien...poor Roy, he must be worried. Please update! _ . .
QuitexSoul chapter 6 . 3/26/2008
o! scary! lol very cute! AW! update soon!
Momma Mustang chapter 5 . 2/3/2008
xD Poor Ed. He just wanted some real food. I don't blame him for wanting Havoc's over the other stuff. I feel bad when I have to feed it to my cats. An aggressive and possessive little kitten he is, though, isn't he?
Momma Mustang chapter 4 . 2/3/2008
Ugh, sorry, I'm too lazy to sign in right now. Seriously sick beyond sick. D:

Anyway, I was just filtering my emails so I didn't have so much to go through when I actually have a brain to reply and update when I stumbled across your updates and just had to stop and read them. They aren't taxing on the mind to understand, and they're short enough to keep the attention span of an incredibly inpatient person. xD;

Anyway, it was very short and sweet. I can't believe that witch said that about poor Ed, though. That was cruel. O It was very nicely written and incredibly short, but the point went across and I love Havoc even more, if just for that little scene. Keep up the good work.
Bar-Ohki chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
Havoc the pet, nice.
Dark Reborn chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
This chapter is soo funny! Please update! _ . .