Reviews for Bloody Checkmate
Samira Vongola chapter 10 . 3/11
I hope you update soon
I just hope it ends with Kaname and Yuki and if her heart has been torn between the two that she hides Kaname
Guest chapter 10 . 10/9/2015
Great chapter
Looking forward for the next one
Guest chapter 3 . 10/8/2015
It was good keep it up
kiran chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
i love it !
Guest chapter 10 . 5/18/2013
Even though I know what happens next in the story the way you wrote the chapter has me sitting on the edge of my seat in anticipation for the next chapter! Please update soon!:)
PsychopathicDelirium chapter 10 . 6/12/2012
I read your stories over an dover again. It's just soooo good.
Rialaea chapter 10 . 7/31/2011
It makes me slightly sad to know that it's probable that you won't finish this. Really, the most interesting element (in particularly in the latter half when it begins to unravel) of the manga is Kaname and his motivations, exactly the two things you're exploring here. And you do it quite proficiently, with in character thinking and reasoning, as well as mesmerizing language.
Artemis615 chapter 10 . 5/1/2011
Don't worry. I like it. It's just sooo like Kaname. He's so pitiful, yet at the same time so strong and beautiful that you just won't be able to pity him anymore but just admire him for his power to suppress his thirst for Yuuki. Ah...Kaname-sama's so cute!
Moonlit Butterfly chapter 10 . 1/18/2010
OMG! I just found this story and it is amazing! It's been so long since you've updated! Please update soon! This is the best Yuuki/ Kaname story I've read. You stopped writing at the worst time, right when he was going to bite her! (But we all know he didn't) Update pretty please with a fat juicy cherry on top!
RaIn SpLaSh chapter 10 . 1/7/2010
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! You haven't updated in half a year! The wait is killing me!
RaIn SpLaSh chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I don't know why I've never reviewed this story before...

Anyways, good job-love the story, update soon :)
CherryFlamingo chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
LOL, if some stranger that was the same gender as me said that they liked me, much less, loved me as so many others might interpret it, I'd be feeling a bit awkward. If you know what I mean ;3
CherryFlamingo chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Poor Kaname! " Stay strong!

What interesting view points! Keep it up