Reviews for Dormant Monsters
tenken22 chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
Simple but great. The descriptions of battles are also very easy to comprehend compared to most other fics, which normally just ramble pointlessly. Good work!
Rocket Wolf chapter 5 . 7/10/2008
Ending of the second part...already? -cries-

Heh, anyway, this was a great ending. Ivy wishes she didn't even start the experiment and BOOM! Bye bye lab equipment. XD

I liked it how Vulpix trusted Brock even though she still had the transthingamagjigger on. And how TR helped out without completely ruining their reputation.

But it only makes me wonder...what's Ivy going to do next? :O
Rocket Wolf chapter 4 . 7/10/2008
The Mystery Dungeon part...ehehe, cool. I was having funny thoughts in my head about this, like playing the game in Wish Cave with Ash, Misty and Brock walking through the dungeon instead of the pokemon. And haha...Jessie and James are gonna cause an uproar...fun. XD
Rocket Wolf chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
OMG, NO! Not Meowth! -cries- And Pikachu too! Ivy, you're out of control! You'll pay for doing this to Meowth...and Pikachu and Vulpix! -locks her up in a dungeon-

Speaking of dungeons...it was nice to see some hints of Mystery Dungeon in this, I can only wonder if they'll still go through with the plan even though Pikachu's...you know.

Hopefully they change the pokemon back soon! Too sad! -blows into a nearby tissue-
Rocket Wolf chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
Aw, poor vulpix, Ivy got her. And now she's evil against her will? That's terrible...it doesn't look like vulpix will be the only one though. HOW COULD YOU? -eats Prof. Ivy-

-laughs- Silly TR though...I could just imagine them running away from a giant vulpix...heheh... XD
Rocket Wolf chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Yay, Jessie James and Meowth were in this one!

-claps-

Man, this is scary...Prof. Ivy coming to get her revenge! -shivers- I wonder what she's going to do with Brock and Vulpix? SUSPENSE! I want to read more but...of course, there's homework and chores to be done. Eh, I'll have to come back on later...but as for now, great start on the story! -is now officially scared of Ivy- ;
KiraraGlitter chapter 5 . 4/28/2008
nice ending! (it's K, but that's kinda obvious) i really like your stories, and this one was especially funny. still, i didn't know that Prof. Ivy's name was Felina. i guess that i have some catching up to do!
KiraraGlitter chapter 3 . 4/28/2008
Hi! K of KiraraGlitter (who really needs to make up a new catchphrase.) here! i love the story, but i just have one thing to say...

I don't think Ash would know what Jekyll and Hyde means. (i didn't even know what it means.) otherwise, the story is excellent.
Etherelemental chapter 5 . 3/26/2008
Interesting. I was kinda expecting an ending like that. Although, I didn't really expect Giovanni to show up or Ivy to have been a member of Team Rocket. Even if it was an ex-member of the team. And a possible follow up idea I can think of is that Giovanni modifies the technology to control trainers rather than the pokemon, as then he'd be able to control more pokemon with less cost. And the one controlling them would have to have a specially designed and programmed device. Although, it'd be interesting if it was something like nanobots or such. _ Anyway, thanks for posting all of this. It was quite interesting and really well done. _
EbonyIvory09 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
This is a pretty good story you've got going on here. But I found it a little strange that you use the word "summon" for Pokemon. I thought it was a Yugioh thing, but hey, it's your fic. Nice job!
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 5 . 3/5/2008
This was a really good story. Got anymore like this?

The Duelist's Heiress chapter 4 . 3/5/2008
This is good.

The Duelist's Heiress chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
Poor Pikachu. I really like the story.

The Duelist's Heiress chapter 2 . 3/5/2008